FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » To all those who don't believe me...

Author Topic: To all those who don't believe me...
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
I know that some of you think that I made Sirus. I have no proof that I didn't. If I seem to be a person who needs to lie all the time, then I'm sorry, that is not who I am. I only use this account. I made one or two when I first started, but I never used them because my computer was broken. It was fixed and I made this account. Why would you think I needed to make another name?
Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

- posted      Profile for SiriusSky   Email SiriusSky         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What?

Do you mean just 'Sirius' or me?

Posts: 83 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

You, people are saying I'm you.
Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
Huh, I can see the resemblance.
Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

No way! I'm a totally different person (well aside from the fact that both of our names happen to be Anne, but still)! How could i prove it?
Posts: 83 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
Originally posted by Reticulum:
Huh, I can see the resemblance.

Like?
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

where did you pick up on the fact that people think you're me?
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know anything about the accusation that you two are the same person, but if by any chance both names are the same person, I hope you don't think that posting in the same thread back and forth is going to convince people that you two are different people. Just sayin'.
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
Originally posted by SiriusSky:

An e-mail.

quote:
I hope you don't think that by posting in the same thread back and forth is going to convince people that you two are different people.
I don't. We are two different people.
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

i just happen to be on line right now and very board, so i'm finding this far too entertaining too not get down to the bottom of before I go to bed. Who sent the email? if you don't mind me asking (sorry if that's a bit personal.)
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

" quote:Originally posted by SiriusSky:

An e-mail."

So respond to the e-mail...By posting this thread you're alerting people that it's possible you two are the same person. I probably wouldn't have wondered if you two are the same person if I hadn't of read this.

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

Wait I can prove it! If you look at the times on Jeesh's and my posts, they're only a minute apart which isn't enough time to log out and back in again under a different name...right?
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

Two computers? [Wink]
Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
Originally posted by GaalDornick:
" quote:Originally posted by SiriusSky:

An e-mail."

So respond to the e-mail...By posting this thread you're alerting people that it's possible you two are the same person. I probably wouldn't have wondered if you two are the same person if I hadn't of read this.

Apparently people already thought we were the same person.
Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
Originally posted by GaalDornick:
Two computers? [Wink]

The only other computerinmy house is in my parents room. Like I'm gonna barge in on my dad sleeping
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Wait I can prove it! If you look at the times on Jeesh's and my posts, they're only a minute apart which isn't enough time to log out and back in again under a different name...right?
You can log in twice simultaneously if you open two browser windows.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

yeah, well that's pretty much lost on me since I don't even know what a browser window is.
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
It's possible.

But if it means anything, your posting styles seem too different to be the same person. IMHO, of course.

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

Well, thanks J_K, I feel bad for jeesh to be accused of lying on my account, let alone on any account

What's "IMHO" mean?

James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
In My Honest Opinion.

Used to be In My Humble Opinion, but its use tends to imply anything but humility. In contenxt, my post probably should have said "IMO", since honesty is implied. Meh.

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

Well, I'm calling it a night, since I have to get up in a couple of hours but, if you all would please solve this "conundrum" (sp?, in my absence, it would be greatly appreciated.
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunately, I do not believe it can or will ever be solved. If we question whether or not Jeesh is really SiriusSky, we also must question whether or not Jeesh is really 12 (I think that was the purported age), in which case we also must question whether or not Jeesh, Advent, and Sirius are all actually the same 7 year old eunuch. [Razz]

(The smiley denotes that I am simply have some playful fun and do not actually think that there are any 7 year old eunuchs posting on Hatrack)

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

I don't know, if you aren't the same person, how did Sirius know to be the first to respond to this? It's not like they are close, but I don't know. You were the first. There are alot of things one could use against you...

*wonders*

I don't really think you are, but there are a lot of points.

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
<-- is not a 7-year old eunuch
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Me?
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
The 0range7penguin is also Darth Penguin. I dont think i remember the password though....

But thats only for when I am feeling particularly evil or star warsy. [Big Grin]

I think my sith counter ego has two posts...

But that is my only alter ego to date.

Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
I admit it: I'm only three years old.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] -Dang good typer though...
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Mental ages don't count, Icky. [Razz]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

quote:
Originally posted by Kwea:
Mental ages don't count, Icky. [Razz]

*laughs*

What's an eunuch?

SiriusSky
Member # 9216

quote:
Originally posted by Reticulum:
There are alot of things one could use against you...

"When you say there are a lot of things one could use against you..." Who are you referring to, SiriusSky and Jeesh as two individual people or as one person with two pseudonyms (-->specifically Jeesh)?
SiriusSky
Member # 9216

FYI: There is someone who has the name "sirius" out there in the land of Hatrack (because that's what I originally wanted mine to be and was subsequently denied) -I sincerely hope that person does not check this thread out.
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm old enough to know better.
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusSky:
What's an eunuch?

hmmm ...

SiriusSky, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
I'd bet 5 bucks on twelvish.....
Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
::grabs last post::
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
Originally posted by airmanfour:

Why twelve?
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

"What's an eunuch?"

A guy with his balls chopped off, to put it bluntly.

Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

Castrated is the terminology.
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

If he doesn't know what a eunuch is I figured he wouldn't know what castrated is.
Reticulum
Member # 8776

quote:
Originally posted by Jeesh:
quote:
Originally posted by airmanfour:

Why twelve?
Because he kind of sounds like you. Not that you sound twelve, but try to use yur nogin'. [Wink]
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think you'd introduce an alter ego so soon after you made your introduction, Jeesh. Don't worry.
Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

Well, my thought process goes along the line that Jeesh has made something of a big deal about not being respected for her age, so creating an alt which has no age attached to it would make sense.

Not that I'm saying you did. I'm an optimist today. But I do understand the thought processes of those who accuse you.

Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Strangelove:
Well, my thought process goes along the line that Jeesh has made something of a big deal about not being respected for her age, so creating an alt which has no age attached to it would make sense.

[Confused] How?
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
This definitely isn't helping your situation any, to say the least.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.