FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Notice is served (Football stuff)... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Notice is served (Football stuff)...
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
Watch out for the cowboys this year.

My football bud here at work just laughed at me. But consider this. Draft experts are pretty ok with the pick of Anthony Fasano still thinking he's going to back up Witten.

Jones announced that Fasano will be expected to come in and start in two tight end sets. He was taken higher than Witten. If he is even nearly the same caliber player, look out.

Because you have Terrell Owens on one side, Terry Glenn on the other. Old you say? well, 32, yes. But if you want to single cover either one of them, be my guest. TO is TO (for good or ill) and Glenn led the league in average yards per catch last year. But if you double up both of them you have two high-caliber tight ends being covered by linebackers (and that's assuming you don't blitz). Witten has proven that he will eat them up. Fasano projects to do the same.

So go nickel, right? except then you have Julius Jones or Marion Barber running out of a two tight end set. With 6 in the box... oops.

It's the run and shoot, except that you have 260 lb tight ends on the line of scrimmage instead of double-slotted 180 lb wide outs. In short, it's like the run and shoot except you can really run.

Trying to stop 3rd and 3 is gonna suck for you guys this year.

That having been said, I'm not looking forward to having to defend Carolina, either, with Keyshawn and D'angelo Williams added on to Steve Smith. Jake Delhomme is a good fantasy investment.

[ May 01, 2006, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: Jim-Me ]

Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
Go Carolina! I'm looking forward to the offense, but the defense is not something I am as sure of as in previous years. They lost some key guys, but hopefully they will still be in good shape.

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
The skins will win the NFC East this year. We've improved exactly where we needed to this off season, Gibbs kept his coaching staff together, and we're ready to roll.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

Bring it on, deadskin fan! [Wink]

Seriously, we'll see, but it looks like another exciting year... the beast in the east is back!

Poor Philly. I could almost feel sorry for them...

Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy
Member # 9384

- posted      Profile for Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy           Edit/Delete Post 
Here are my division-leader predictions: (let the flame war begin)

AFC East - Miami
AFC North - Pittsburgh
AFC South - Indy
AFC West - Denver

NFC East - Washington
NFC North - Chicago
NFC South - Carolina
NFC West - Seattle [Mad]

The NFC East will definitely be the most interesting to watch. I wouldn't be surprised to see a situation like last year's AFC West, where three teams have a shot at the playoffs.

Posts: 87 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Redskins had hands-down the worst draft.

That is all.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 9384

quote:
Redskins had hands-down the worst draft.
They had bad draft position, but they didn't screw up like, say, Houston.

What on earth did they get from Denver in exchange for a first-round pick though??

Posts: 87 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
They had bad draft position and they screwed up much worse than Houston.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, here are my wayyyy early predictions:

NFC North:
1. Chicago
2. Detroit
3. Minnesota
4. Green Bay

NFC South:
1. Carolina
2. Tampa Bay
3. New Orleans
4. Atlanta

NFC East:
1. NY Giants
2. Dallas
3. Washington
4. Philadelphia

NFC West:
1. Seattle
2. Arizona
3. San Francisco
4. St. Louis

AFC North:
1. Pittsburg
2. Cleveland
3. Cincinnati
4. Baltimore

AFC South:
1. Jacksonville
2. Indianapolis
3. Houston
4. Tennessee

AFC East:
1. Miami
2. Buffalo
3. New England
4. NY Jets

AFC West:
1. Kansas City
2. Denver
3. Oakland
4. San Diego

Super Bowl: Kansas City/ Carolina

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Living in Buffalo, I usually hear a ton about the Bills starting well before the draft. The success of the Sabres definitely reduced that as I had no idea who they were targetting in the draft. They got players for positions where they have actual needs. I know the punditry thinks they could've traded down and still taken Whitner but nobody's perfect. I like the two DTs and OTs taken, and am heartily glad they did NOT take another wideout or tight end for the third straight year.

Oh yeah, almost forgot: They didn't want Leinart. Taking him at 8 would've guaranteed more season ticket sales but Marv is not about that kind of draft.

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

My problem with Whitner is that they got offered a trade to move down to 14, where they could have easily still picked up Whitner plus a second round pick and they turned it down. If that's true, it's an idiotic move.
TheTick
Member # 2883

There was some information that Detroit wanted a safety out there at some point, so I think they wanted to go ahead and get their guy when they KNEW they could.

I find this idea of a pick being a 'reach' silly, anyway. 90% of players drafted are going to suck hard anyway, if Whitner is good then it's a good pick.

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

Maybe, in which case they have some player evaluation problems. Since Whitner was ranked as the 3rd best safety on most boards.

But, as you say, if he can play it's a good pick. The idea is to minimize how many sucky players you give huge signing bonuses to. Therein lies the 'reach'.

pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought this would be a thread having to do with newfoundlogic. And then I start reading and am like "well, he was interested in sports." I'm scanning the whole thread before I realize "oh, National Football League". D'oh!
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

sorry for the confusion, pooka.
Dagonee
Member # 5818

*blink*

pooka! I haven't seen you in a looooong time. How ya been?

Oh, and the 'boys suck, Jim-Me. Get used to it. [Razz]

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

yeah just because you swept us last year... and half of that because you got lucky... the other half because we were injured...

but you know... five rings to how many? two?

see ya' on the field... and our old re-tread coach can kick your old re-tread coach's butt. [Cool]

TheTick
Member # 2883

At least you guys have old re-tread coaches...we got our old re-tread coach, and made him GM.
Dagonee
Member # 5818

quote:
but you know... five rings to how many? two?
Three, thank you very much.
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

What? you mean having a "football guy" as GM isn't a good thing?
*cough* Millen *cough*

Jim-Me
Member # 6426

When was the third? (seriously) I know one with Doug Williams and one with Mark Rypien...
Dagonee
Member # 5818

You forgot Riggo in the 80s.
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

Wasn't he on the Doug Williams team?

dang it, now I'm gonna have to look this up...

Dagonee
Member # 5818

Nope. Thiesman was QB. 1983.
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

Ah, Theisman. No wonder I forgot.
Member # 9384

Speaking of football players in management positions...any guesses as to whether Gary Kubiak can inject some life into the Texans?
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
Without an offensive line, no.

Almost makes you wonder if trading down for a few first-round picks would have been worth the high-quality OLs they could have gotten.

Not sure what I think of the 'Boys. Then again, I try not to do so. [Wink]

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian J. Hill
Member # 5346

- posted      Profile for Brian J. Hill   Email Brian J. Hill         Edit/Delete Post 
I like Kubiak and think he may help the Texans in the long run, but ditto on the OL comment. And passing up on one of the best RB prospects in a draft since Emmett Smith for a DE, even a good one, is stupid. I believe fully in the "offense wins games, defense wins championships" maxim, but you ain't gonna get to the championship with David Carr on his back.

And come on, Sopwith, Tennessee bottom of the AFC South? With the draft they had? Are you nuts?

Posts: 786 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Humean316
Member # 8175

- posted      Profile for Humean316   Email Humean316         Edit/Delete Post 
With that Denver system under his belt? Absolutely, Kubiak will definately be good for the Texans. And I dont know, taking Mario Williams over Reggis Bush is probably a better football move, but certainly not a better PR move. If the defense can be dominate, Kubiak can take that offense and make it better, and while they wont win 10 games, they will more than likely win 7, if they can protect Carr and not get him killed.

The boys are interesting too, they didnt address their secondary problems, but they did get an impact reciever and tight end that will end help greatly in the running game. Their defense should be better this year, and if Bledsoe and Jones hold up, they could certainly win the East. Phily is gonna come back this year, and I dont know what you guys who picked the skins are smoking. Mark Brunell is your qb again, and I dont see him having a better season, in fact, I think he reverts to his 2004 form.

I think the best team in the NFC is, wait for it, Carolina. Picking up Keyshawn is huge and I think they will go back to the superbowl this year.

My sleeper pick is the Arizona Cardinals. With Edge, Warner, Bolden, and Fitz, they could easily see the NFC championship against the Panters. I think Atlanta will be much better this year, Tampa will fall off, as will the Giants.

In the AFC, the best team is the Steelers, although if Joseph Addai for the Colts can be that back that Manning needs, an improved D and Oline, should make it interesting. Also, the pats are back with the draft they had, picking up the best WR in the draft and a good back in Mulroney. I think the sleeper teams of the AFC are Baltimore (especially if they get Mcnair) and Miami.

LOL, too much?

Posts: 457 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian J. Hill
Member # 5346

- posted      Profile for Brian J. Hill   Email Brian J. Hill         Edit/Delete Post 
I really like Carolina too, but I'm biased because I think I really like Jeff King, a tight end they drafted on Day 2. I think he has the poise to make an immediate impact in the NFL. Though he's a little slow for a receiver, his workhorse ability and great hands makes him a great go-to guy.
Posts: 786 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Hehehe, my picks are of course wayyyy early and are purely speculation.

I put Tennessee fourth because the team will be going through a serious transition here. Looks like McNair is headed to Baltimore, taking away veteran leadership in a very, very young team. If Billy Volek takes the helm for the whole year, they'll do better. But I can't see Vince Young taking over early on and pulling a Rothelisburger. There just isn't enough veteran talent there to prop him up.

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

ditto sopwith's comments on Tennessee. I think they had a great draft, but aside from running backs and occasionally corners, key players take time to develop.

As for the cowboys' secondary problems, they actually did and did cheap. Watkins in the 5th round is exactly what they were missing last year-- a fast, deep center fielder. Also their 6th rounder from last year had a fantastic preseason but went on IR before the season started. It'll be interesting to see what he brings to the table.

I think the problem with the Texans (as with the Cardnials) is at the top. I like Kubiak and Green both. I think both teams are beyond their help. (though I did like their drafts, with the big caveat being, if you weren't picking Bush, trade down).

Member # 9384

quote:
With that Denver system under his belt? Absolutely, Kubiak will definately be good for the Texans. And I dont know, taking Mario Williams over Reggis Bush is probably a better football move, but certainly not a better PR move. If the defense can be dominate, Kubiak can take that offense and make it better, and while they wont win 10 games, they will more than likely win 7, if they can protect Carr and not get him killed.
That's sort of what I'm thinking. Denver's offensive system has a tendency to make mediocre players good; they won 13 games last year in the toughest division in the NFL, without any real star power. If Kubiak can translate that to Houston, we may see them come close to breaking even this season, draft disasters aside.

quote:
My sleeper pick is the Arizona Cardinals. With Edge, Warner, Bolden, and Fitz, they could easily see the NFC championship against the Panters.
The Cardinals are certainly going to have an interesting year. The problem is that they are in the same division as Seattle. It's unlikely that they will win the division, and the wild card competition in the NFC is going to be brutal.

quote:
In the AFC, the best team is the Steelers, although if Joseph Addai for the Colts can be that back that Manning needs, an improved D and Oline, should make it interesting. Also, the pats are back with the draft they had, picking up the best WR in the draft and a good back in Mulroney. I think the sleeper teams of the AFC are Baltimore (especially if they get Mcnair) and Miami.
I'm not sure how clear it is that the Steelers are the best team in the AFC. I'm not even sure they were the best last year; they certainly won when it counted, but they weren't having a great season until the end. They were lucky to even make the playoffs.

I think the four teams I cited as division leaders will all be Super Bowl contenders. Indy and Pittsburgh both addressed their significant off-season losses (Antwaan Randle-El, the Edge, etc) in the draft, but draft players are always a risk. Miami is going to be a power if Dante Culpepper stays healthy, and it looks like their schedule is relatively easy. Denver lost very little to free agency and filled a glaring need with Javon Walker; if they can deal with some of the consistency issues they had last season (like choking in the AFC Championship), they will be able to take on just about anyone.

TheTick
Member # 2883

I love coming back to threads like this. [Wink] The NFL never ceases to surprise, even just a few weeks in. Looks like we were too quick to doubt New England and anoint Miami. New Orleans is a great story even with the loss today. Also, what the heck is wrong in the Giants locker room? As soon as they have some adversity they blow up and start pointing fingers.

Watching the Bills today, it's amazing what a difference I could see from the coaches last year. Had Mularkey been coaching, as soon as he felt the running game wasn't working (round about 10-15 carries) they would've had their inexperienced QB (or more likely the lame duck Kelly Holcomb) trying to win the game through the air. Miami fans are getting a taste of Mularkey's antics with the dismal performance of Culpepper. Anyway, the Bills look sharper every week on offense. McGahee can pound it inside or break off runs outside, and the top four receivers have been making plays left and right. The draft picks have fit right in, Whitner especially. The one thing they need to do is learn to finish off a game. Teams keep scoring late on them, although it does make it more interesting to watch.

El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

Giants are chock full of me-first prima donnas. That's the problem with them, primarily.

The 'Cards stink, which is predictable because their line is abysmal. Same with the Texans. Mario Williams over Reggie Bush is looking dumber and dumber, although Bush isn't exactly a gamebreaker yet.

stihl1
Member # 1562

- posted      Profile for stihl1   Email stihl1         Edit/Delete Post 
Watch out for the Lions! We're aiming for 0-16 baby! Perfect season!
Posts: 1042 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

Hey, Williams finally got a sack yesterday, right? Of course, it took C-Pep holding on to the ball too long. When freaking Ryan Denney sacks him 3 times in 15 plays, a number 1 draft choice should be nailing him every play. Poor Houston.

You are probably right about the Giants. It's almost sad, they have such talent, but it falls apart at the slightest adversity.

edit: I hadn't watched the highlights yet when I made the 'Mularkey's antics' comment...seriously, a halfback pass for the 2 point conversion? VINTAGE Mularkey.

[ October 02, 2006, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: TheTick ]

Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone else notice how loud the crowd cheered when Williams got that sack? I thought there was a fumble or something. And he did tip the pass for the 2-point conversion.
I don't usually pay attention to NFL football, but it's a great way to kill a sunday afternoon.

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B34N
Member # 9597

- posted      Profile for B34N   Email B34N         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by prolixshore:
Go Carolina! I'm looking forward to the offense, but the defense is not something I am as sure of as in previous years. They lost some key guys, but hopefully they will still be in good shape.

--ApostleRadio

Yeah, go carolina - what are they 1-3.

How Bout Dem Boys! 3-1 going into Philly, We'll see if TO and everyone shows up to make a game out of it!

Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

OK, we're ready for the season to start now in Washington. [Smile]
B34N
Member # 9597

- posted      Profile for B34N   Email B34N         Edit/Delete Post 
[Grumble] Redskins [No No]
Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

quote:
Yeah, go carolina - what are they 1-3.
Um, they're 2 and 2. And if you pay close attention, you'll notice that they're suddenly playing very good football.

Redskins followed up their awful draft with an even worse first month. They're an embarrassment.

Brian J. Hill
Member # 5346

If Texas decided for some reason that they didn't need Reggie Bush in their backfield, they should have AT LEAST decided to trade him for about 3 more draft picks. Then they could have gotten what they really need . . . an O-Line to keep David Carr off his butt.
Sopwith, again
Member # 9457

- posted      Profile for Sopwith, again   Email Sopwith, again         Edit/Delete Post 
On Carolina, a team near and dear to me, we're 2-2 and it's a shaky .500 we're at.

Our offensive line is beginning to gel, but we aren't able to get our best linemen to stay healthy. Add to that a revolving door at tight end, and it's made the job harder for Delhomme, Foster and Williams. Hoover's still a good fullback at least.

Keyshawn's been a great addition, and Smith will improve as his hamstrings heal. Carter flashes some ability, but I still hold out hope that Colbert will return to his 2004 form (I don't think his feet have healed completely yet).

On defense, I think our two biggest mistakes were letting Will Witherspoon go (especially after More Headshots Morgan has proved he's so fragile) and not returning Brentson Buckner. Buckner was aging but he provided so much in the center of that line. Add to that the loss of Ricky Manning (love how he played, not so hot on his off-field transgressions), and we don't have the defense we once did.

I still think we're going to the playoffs, but man, it's going to be a long, tough road. But maybe our injuries this early might serve us better down the road as the season wears on.

Also, the Saints worry me much more than the Falcons this year. The Saints are better than they possibly have ever been.

Posts: 45 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 9384

quote:
The NFL never ceases to surprise, even just a few weeks in. Looks like we were too quick to doubt New England and anoint Miami.
I still doubt New England. Especially after the Broncos game. But it may be the Jets instead of Miami. [Eek!] I've been very impressed by the Jets so far, especially this past Sunday. Yes, they lost, but they were the only team so far that actually looked capable of beating Indy.

quote:
OK, we're ready for the season to start now in Washington. [Smile]
I was only half-kidding a couple of weeks ago when I said that the Redskins should make Antwaan Randle-El their starting QB, but then Mark Brunell started posting QB ratings approaching 120...

quote:
Also, the Saints worry me much more than the Falcons this year. The Saints are better than they possibly have ever been.
I'm curious as to how long the Saints will continue to do well. It would take a hell of a coaching job to make this honeymoon last a whole season. I'm not saying it won't happen, but I have my doubts...
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Looks like we were too quick to doubt New England and anoint Miami.
Some of us were, perhaps...

[Wink]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

Yeah... some of us.

Jax not only could have, but *should* have beat Indy, and, despite their loss at the Redskins, I think they will actually win that division this year.

if there is a guarantee in life, it is that the Cardnials and Dolphins will underperform.

The Cowboys are only 2-1 at this point, not 3-1, but I like what I'm seeing very much. The line was supposed to be their weak point. They are currently tied for second in the NFL in both rushing TDs (5) and sacks (3) and Julius Jones is the NFL's 12th leading rusher, despite the early bye. Only Johnson and Tomlinson have out rushed him in the same number of games, and JJ and MB3 are on a pace to combine for 2107 yds, a 5 yard average, and 21 TDs. #5 defense and #6 offense in the league right now, too.

I'm looking forward to what I think will be a defining game at Philly, who has the #1 offense in the NFL, but largely because the best defense they have played so far has been San Francisco (ranked 24th).

I did a late (right before the season started) readjustment on the NFC South as a whole. 11-5 won that division last year and they played the NFC North and AFC East, easily the two worst divisions in football last year. Throw in the disorganized and homeless Saints and they basically had about 8 gimme games each last year.

This year, they have the NFC East and AFC North, two of the toughest divisions in football, and the Saints are a much improved team (defensively so on the backs of a couple of cowboys cast-off linebackers [Wink] ). I think 9-7 takes that division. Which means if the Saints can go 6-6 from here while maintaining tiebreakers over Atlanta, I think they take the division.

Member # 9384

quote:
Jax not only could have, but *should* have beat Indy, and, despite their loss at the Redskins, I think they will actually win that division this year.
Jacksonville is going to have a very difficult time catching up to Indy. Jacksonville has already lost two games, and the only real difference in their schedules is that Indy has to play Denver, whereas Jax has to play KC. Indy controls their own destiny at this point. Jax will get the wildcard fairly easily though.

quote:
The Cowboys are only 2-1 at this point, not 3-1, but I like what I'm seeing very much.
I'm not sure how I feel about the Cowboys. They have had two big games so far; they lost to Jax, and beat a horrifically underperforming Redskins. They have a difficult schedule ahead, and competition for wild cards in the NFC will be fierce. Dallas has a good shot at winning the division, but Philly will certainly give them a fight.
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
"I still doubt New England. Especially after the Broncos game. But it may be the Jets instead of Miami. I've been very impressed by the Jets so far, especially this past Sunday. Yes, they lost, but they were the only team so far that actually looked capable of beating Indy."

If you think the jets are better then NE, you're deluding yourself. The score in that game didn't indicate how badly the pats manhandled the jets. While the jets might be better then they have been, new england should easily win 11 games, and take the division, unless brady goes down. That running attack is ferocious. When you run for 150-160 yards a game (or 223 as they did against Cinci) you don't need your wide receivers to do much more then catch the ball when asked to, and with graham and watson at tight end, you aren't going to ask your corps of receivers to catch more then 10 passes per game most times.

Maybe not the powerhouse they were 2003-2004, but still by far the best team in the east.

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
What a nice game in Philly...I almost had a heart attack at the endd but my Eagles pulled it out in the end. So much for the TO hype.
Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.