FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » A "Clash of the Titans" remake?

Author Topic: A "Clash of the Titans" remake?
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
...it appears so.

Along with "Time Bandits" and "Under the Rainbow", that was one the films HBO seemed to show five times a day back when cable TV was something shiny and new.

There's no mention of whether or not they're keeping the funny mechanical owl! [Frown] [Razz]

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magson
Member # 2300

- posted      Profile for Magson   Email Magson         Edit/Delete Post 
Trailer here.

This thread's from 2006 and I'm only NOW hearing about it?

Posts: 1323 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Traceria
Member # 11820

- posted      Profile for Traceria   Email Traceria         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I am trying not to get my hopes up! Clash of the Titans was one of those movies my brother and I would rotate through on nights spent 'camping out' in the basement as kids.
Posts: 691 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
I have the funniest memory of this movie. It was shown at school. And someone required all the kids to shut their eyes when Andromeda got out of her bath.

I've always regretted not peeking.

Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sean Monahan
Member # 9334

- posted      Profile for Sean Monahan   Email Sean Monahan         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by scifibum:
And someone required all the kids to shut their eyes when Andromeda got out of her bath.

And you actually obeyed??

Similarly, when I was in high school, we were shown the Romeo and Juliet movie starring Olivia Hussey. We had two teachers showing it - one who required permission slips from parents to be allowed to see the film, and another, who simply turned the television away during the revealing scene. I was in the latter's class. *grumble*

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean Monahan:
quote:
Originally posted by scifibum:
And someone required all the kids to shut their eyes when Andromeda got out of her bath.

And you actually obeyed??
At that point in my life - which I think was sixth grade - I was somewhat terrified to be caught doing anything naughty. And the chaperones were watching like hawks.
Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, where'd Puffy go? I don't recall seeing him much lately...
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.