FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Well done Mr. Card, and what is next?

Author Topic: Well done Mr. Card, and what is next?
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I just finished reading Shadow of the Giant since I haven't had much time for reading, and I absolutely loved it.

*SPOILERS*

I loved how you got to see Ender and Peter redeem themselves.

I want to know what is next. I'm dying for the next installment to come out. I really want to know what happens to Bean and his children, not to mention the child that is being born from Randi.

/*SPOILERS*

Anyway, had anybody heard anything on when or if the next sequel is coming?

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought Bean was dead?
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eldrad
Member # 8578

- posted      Profile for Eldrad           Edit/Delete Post 
SPOILERS

Bean is not yet dead at the end of Shadow of the Giant, Phanto.

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
There's a thread on the other side called "New Ender Novel Decided On".

Also, just as an FYI, OSC doesn't get over to this side of the forum much. Sometimes he does, but in general you're probably better off posting discussions about OSC in the, well... You know. On the other side.

[Smile]

Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

This topic was more about the book, so I figured it was acceptable in the Books, Films, Food and Culture section of the forum. [Razz]
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atlantis
Member # 8788

- posted      Profile for Atlantis   Email Atlantis         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe OSC doesn't consider his books to be books, but something far more important.

In case you were wondering, I was joking.

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

So was I. [Wink]
Eldrad
Member # 8578

- posted      Profile for Eldrad           Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, I thought Children of the Mind was supposed to be the last of the novels concerning Ender. I really don't think another novel is a good idea, as Children of the Mind seemed to have such a tone of finality to it.
Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
There's only one logical possibility: ZOMBIE ENDER.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.