FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Happy Mother's Day!

Author Topic: Happy Mother's Day!
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
To all the Hatrack mothers, new mothers, expectant mothers, and most importantly, MY mother!

[Group Hug]

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Jus' watch who you callin' a mother.

[Wink]

In some 'hoods, them's fightin' words.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atlantis
Member # 8788

- posted      Profile for Atlantis   Email Atlantis         Edit/Delete Post 
* forgot Mother's Day again*

Doh!

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's to all the moms. [Hat] [Hat]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tante Shvester:

[Wink]

Punk shtetl? [Wink]
Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Atlantis:

That's it. You are SUNK, Atlantis.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

quote:
Originally posted by Earendil18:
quote:
Originally posted by Tante Shvester:

[Wink]

Punk shtetl? [Wink]
You know it! Brooklyn.
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Mother's Day!

My mom is dealing with a LOT this week, kinda wish I could be there.

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

quote:
Originally posted by TheTick:
Happy Mother's Day!

My mom is dealing with a LOT this week, kinda wish I could be there.

Send a Hallmark card. That's always just as good in the commercials. [Dont Know]

Don't send a lesser card. You ought to care enough to send the very best.

TheTick
Member # 2883

LOL. You really need a ™ after that post.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

I couldn't find one on my keyboard.
TheTick
Member # 2883

I forgot the code for it, so I copied and pasted from below the preview post button. [Wink]
Atlantis
Member # 8788

- posted      Profile for Atlantis   Email Atlantis         Edit/Delete Post 
Originally posted by Tante Shvester / quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Atlantis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it. You are SUNK, Atlantis
----------------------------------------

( I have no idea how to make quotes...)

Dang nabbit ! Last time I sunk people spent centuries looking for me...

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
click on the things that look like quotes before the post you want to quote.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Woot! Happy Mother's Day Y'all!
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KrabbyPatty
Member # 7055

- posted      Profile for KrabbyPatty   Email KrabbyPatty         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, ElJay, for the Mom's Day wishes (bright and early right here on Hatrack), for the clever and funny hand-made card (it's copy-righted, so I can't share it) and for brunch at the Sample Room in nordeast Minneapolis. I love being your mom. I also love being the mom of Enigmatic (who was with us for brunch) and dkw (who, unfortunately lives too far away to have had brunch with us today). And I love being a mother-in-law (Bob never complains when we settle in for days on end). I am truly blessed - having grown-up children (sorry guys, it's true - you are grown up!) is great.

I love you all! [Big Grin]

And Happy Mother's Day to the rest of the Hatrack moms!

Mom/Pat

Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.