FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » OHNOZ!!!!11!! Paris Hilton & Brandon Davis Hate Lindsay Lohan!

Author Topic: OHNOZ!!!!11!! Paris Hilton & Brandon Davis Hate Lindsay Lohan!
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
****WARNING**** Links below contain profanity, sexual language. Post contains quotes from video.

This just in! Paris Hilton & Brandon Davis hate Lindsay Lohan!

Evidently, Lindsay Lohan is a firecrotch. She also has freckles coming out of her vagina, and her clitoris is seven feet long.

Like the writer of the article, I have no friggin clue who Brandon Davis is, but he spouts the sort of wisdom I respect the most:

quote:
I think {Lindsay Lohan}'s worth about seven million, which means she's really poor. It's disgusting. She lives in a motel.
[ROFL]

Thank you, Brandon Davis. Never before have I been more motivated to finish my stab-people-in-the-face-via-the-internet machine!

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Is Brandon Davis the Incubus guy?

Or is he Brandon something else?

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

No, that's Brandon Boyd.
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

Brandon Davis is apparently some animation nerd.

Or else he's some guy from the OC, or something.

You know, a good way to get famous is to pick a fight with someone more famous. It worked for the Von Bondies guy with Jack White.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
My opinion of Lindsay Lohan just went up a notch. If Paris Hilton hates her, she must be somewhat alright.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Leah
Member # 6026

- posted      Profile for Princess Leah   Email Princess Leah         Edit/Delete Post 
We know she is somewhat alright. Back in the day she did The Parent Trap. Wholesome Disney goodness.

*sigh* Back in my day, people had standards. [Big Grin]

Posts: 866 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Destineer
Member # 821

- posted      Profile for Destineer           Edit/Delete Post 
I love The Superficial.
Posts: 4600 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
Anything Paris Hilton says is automatically wrong. They should really put her in a giant safe and launch it into a nearby star... one that we hate.
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Destineer
Member # 821

- posted      Profile for Destineer           Edit/Delete Post 
If you watch the video, Paris doesn't say much of anything.

Brandon whatshisname, on the other hand...

Posts: 4600 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
a good way to get famous is to pick a fight with someone more famous. It worked for the Von Bondies guy with Jack White.

Who?
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
quote:
a good way to get famous is to pick a fight with someone more famous. It worked for the Von Bondies guy with Jack White.

Who?
My reaction as well.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
is he the dood from the White Stripes that sang that cool version of Wayfairing strangers?
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
The incident

The rebuttal

Hope that helps.

Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MightyCow:
Anything Paris Hilton says is automatically wrong. They should really put her in a giant safe and launch it into a nearby star... one that we hate.

[ROFL]

She would say: "That's hot"

This is a fantastic flash video of Paris' various facial expressions. Very amusing.

Expressionless Paris

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puppy
Member # 6721

- posted      Profile for Puppy   Email Puppy         Edit/Delete Post 
I think that the ultimate justice for Paris Hilton will be for the world to see what she's like when she's 55. It will be so laughably pathetic [Smile]
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I don't think Paris is going to live that long. And if she does, she'll probably be a female version of Keith Richards. (Does anyone else think it's hilarious that she has anti-marijuana links on her web page?)
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Alternatively, we could simply lock her in a room with some super-awesome-fancy voice recognition transcriber software running. Then we could read that and know exactly what we shouldn't be doing.

"Paris likes coke! Red three, take 'em out."
"Roger."

Even the most malignant forces may be used for good under the right circumstances.

Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

Actually, the Von Bondies guy vs. Jack White (yes, of the White Stripes) was really good for the Von Bondies. They even got on the bill with the Pixies after that...people started actually caring about who they were.

Me, I think Jack White was kinda hawt, back in his Alex DeLarge Clockwork Orange-lookin' days.

-pH

erosomniac
Member # 6834

quote:
This is a fantastic flash video of Paris' various facial expressions. Very amusing.
L.O.L. Amazing video. Does she think she's the Mona Lisa?

Either way, her expression isn't helping her look any less unattractive.

Puppy
Member # 6721

- posted      Profile for Puppy   Email Puppy         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder how it would affect these people if they were forced to actually comprehend the degree to which they are held in contempt by all normal, rational human beings.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Not at al, they keep selling millions of dollars for metch to those same people.

I imagine it is close to the amount of contempt they have for us regular people. [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Krankykat
Member # 2410

- posted      Profile for Krankykat           Edit/Delete Post 
Scum rises to the surface. It separates sometimes, too.

quote:
When he and his cohorts got a look at Brandon Davis Thursday morning hating on Lindsay Lohan, they all agreed: "He's a big, fat, tubby piece of s***."

Howard [Stern] has made a career of saying uncouth things, so you know you're over the line when even HE thinks you're being a jerk.

"It's just evil," Howard says. "Just pure evil coming out of this guy's mouth

link
Posts: 1221 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
I actually heard about this on Stern.

This guy is a complete clown.

It's laughably sad that he thinks he's some kind of wit.

And even sadder that Paris Hilton th---

Well, okay.

Let's not get carried away. Does it actually make me sad? No. But this idiot is pathetic.

Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oolung
Member # 8995

- posted      Profile for oolung   Email oolung         Edit/Delete Post 
the Hour of Hate, today's guest: Paris Hilton, the Stone/Botox? (maybe in a few years) Face!
[Smile]

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oolung
Member # 8995

- posted      Profile for oolung   Email oolung         Edit/Delete Post 
oh, just had a vision of PH in her 50-ties. Have you seen the "Absolutely Fabulous" series? There's this character, Patsy... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

quote:
oh, just had a vision of PH in her 50-ties.
That's hot.

Psh, I'll be sexy till I'm 132.

-pH

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
It's a slam book!

Of all the stupid girls, Lindsay is the only one with actual talent and smoking career. It's not a surprise the Mean Girls made a slam book about her.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
If a meterorite were to hit one of the NY hotspots on a night when all of these talentless skanks where inside and totally vaporize it, I would throw a party to celebrate.

Anyone whose idea of a putdown is to say that a person worth 7 million bucks is poor should be stabbed in the jaw with a soldering iron. As should the kid's parents, who managed to turn out a miserable human being; a testament to entitlement.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

quote:
Anyone whose idea of a putdown is to say that a person worth 7 million bucks is poor should be stabbed in the jaw with a soldering iron. As should the kid's parents, who managed to turn out a miserable human being; a testament to entitlement.
If you need me, I'll be the one in the lobby stabbing jaws.
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
I want to dislike Dane Cook, because it's clear to me that he's hugely narcissistic. But he's hilarious, so I can't seem to hold my grudge.

Funny forgives a lot with me.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

quote:
I want to dislike Dane Cook, because it's clear to me that he's hugely narcissistic. But he's hilarious, so I can't seem to hold my grudge.
What's even worse for me is that when I stop and think about it, I don't find his stuff nearly as funny and I dislike myself for liking it so damn much.

Then I go back and rewatch/listen and remember.

"MONKEY? YA HERE?!"

El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

"Get the jelly! ****!"

That bit is awesome. The nothing fight.

Ozymandias
Member # 9424

- posted      Profile for Ozymandias   Email Ozymandias         Edit/Delete Post 
Paris Hilton has one facial expression. Seriously, just look at her.

I suggest we send her some ex-lax for her birthday...

Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

quote:
That bit is awesome. The nothing fight.
Can...can I just...can I just say something?
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

"I don't even like jelly. What is jelly?"

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.