FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » 9/11 loose change

Author Topic: 9/11 loose change
Enderwillsaveusall
Member # 6227

- posted      Profile for Enderwillsaveusall   Email Enderwillsaveusall         Edit/Delete Post 
Heres a quote from Tom Flocco regarding Dylan Avery's brand new 911 documentary;

"...The best packaged DVD footage for sharing actual TV coverage & interviews shown only once during WTC / Pentagon attacks--evidence strangely removed from repeat broadcasts ...striking visual and narrative analysis--shown frame by frame--pointing to government-linked mass murder and a new Pearl Harbor ...every school class should see !

This film shows direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States government.

Evidence is derived from news footage, scientific fact, and most important, Americans who suffered through that tragic day.

IT IS THE DUTY OF EVERY AMERICAN TO VIEW THIS FILM!

Most of you probably have seen this movie about 9/11 being an act of government conspiracy.

For those of you who havent seen this movie, it gives some pretty convincing points that 9/11 was staged by the bush administration to gain money and power.

Im not saying i believe it, but i think everyone should view this movie and decide for themselves.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=9%2F11+loose+change

Posts: 81 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
i think everyone should view this movie and decide for themselves.
Why?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enderwillsaveusall
Member # 6227

- posted      Profile for Enderwillsaveusall   Email Enderwillsaveusall         Edit/Delete Post 
why not? It's everyone's choice to have an opinion. I happen to think this documentary says alot. If you agree with it or not, i think people should see it.

There's a bunch of things i know i was confused about when 9/11 happened.(both towers falling at free fall speed, no video evidence of a plane even hitting the pentagon, flight 93 and the "plane" that hit the pentagon vanishing)

That is WHY i think people should at least view it. Let them decide for themselves if they trust their government.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kasie H
Member # 2120

- posted      Profile for Kasie H   Email Kasie H         Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to point out that after I contributed to a USA TODAY story on this particular subject, an online cadre of supporters subsequently became convinced that I am actually a CIA agent planted in the mainstream media.

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dazinith/114622408854326166/

This is supported by the fact that I am on the dean's list at the Elliott School of International Affairs (and Colin Powell spoke there once...clearly *convincing* evidence of my undercover-government-agent-ness), among other things.

It's...creative, to say the least. And, I must say, it makes me a *very* accomplished recent college graduate [Big Grin]

Posts: 1784 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pretty sure there's been at least two threads about this already, since it's been circulating the web for at least four or five months.
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OSTY
Member # 1480

- posted      Profile for OSTY   Email OSTY         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Enderwillsaveusall:
why not? It's everyone's choice to have an opinion. I happen to think this documentary says alot. If you agree with it or not, i think people should see it.

There's a bunch of things i know i was confused about when 9/11 happened.(both towers falling at free fall speed, no video evidence of a plane even hitting the pentagon, flight 93 and the "plane" that hit the pentagon vanishing)

That is WHY i think people should at least view it. Let them decide for themselves if they trust their government.

There is lots of video evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon. This whole no plane hitting hte pentagon was a reporter being taken out of context..he made the statement that there was no debry outside the walls of the pentagon showing no signs of planes. He meant that the plane did not crash before hitting the Pentagon and others just took that to mean a plane did not exist. And I complete remember seeing footage from above the crash site of United 93 so I don't know how any one could claim it disappeared.
Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enderwillsaveusall
Member # 6227

erosomniac, i havent been on in awhile and i searched for a related thread but couldnt find it.

sorry if its redundant, but i thought it would be a good topic.

CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
So, Kasie, does it say "CIA propagandist" on your business cards? [Wink]

Sad to say, I found that haloscan.com thread, ummm, boring. And kind of scary, to see what people believe.

Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
Popular Mechanics article debunking conspiracy theories

I don't know how to be respectful about this, but 9/11 conspiracy theories are just dumb, dumb, dumb.

I'm sure our government is up to many bad things. And when 9/11 happened, the Bush administration did use it to justify its wish list (going to war with Iraq, etc.) But to think that the government actually faked 9/11... eh. No.

Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HollowEarth
Member # 2586

- posted      Profile for HollowEarth   Email HollowEarth         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't know about you, but my money says that Enderwillsaveusall also believes that the "Here be monsters" labels were wrongly removed from modern maps.
Posts: 1621 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
Here's my view on this. Even if the video and commentary is 100% true, even if the whole 9/11 was a government setup, even if all kinds of crazy stuff happened that we don't know about... if this one video circulating the Internet is the best evidence that anyone can dig up, the story's dead in the water.
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HollowEarth:
Don't know about you, but my money says that Enderwillsaveusall also believes that the "Here be monsters" labels were wrongly removed from modern maps.

I believe its "Here be dragons." Could be monsters though I suppose.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

quote:
Originally posted by TomDavidson:
quote:
i think everyone should view this movie and decide for themselves.
Why?
Because the film is a carefully orchestrated list of psuedo-scientific claims about jet impacts with large buidings, all done in the voice of a 19 year old "unbiased" observer. That and obviously Tom, you have to view MY claims in order to properly form your opinion. MY claims are SO important that if you don't hear them, your opinion is invalid, because you have been decieved by the media.

The really odd thing about this video is that the person who made it didn't think twice about manipulating the impression given by the information he included, even as he makes claims about goverment control over the media. Hey, it doesn't take a federal government to be coniving, manipulative and machiavellian... this guy is doing it independently. God bless America, land of the mom and pop tyrants. [Roll Eyes]

Edit: Its wierd that in the beginning the narrator is talking about how a number of government officials cancelled their flights on 9/11, (although I would have felt less lied to if he had actually claimed that this is somehow a unique occurence or even unusual...). Anyway, much of the first half of the movie is about how the impacts are inconsistant with airplanes having been used. Pick your conspiracies kids! I am all for the odd-ball conspiracy, but it isn't a buffet, you need to pick one idea. This just proves to me that the movie is a bunch of near crap.

Another edit: God I can't leave this thing alone! Now the guy is talking about how all these buildings had fires and didn't collapse, and how the empire state bulding was once hit by a plane and didn't collapse. Does this prove something?

I'm sorry to keep picking at this, but it is just too much. The guy is saying that the claims of "the government" (also several third party, *actually scientific* documentaries I've seen myself), that the towers fell because of their design flaws (the whole business of i-beams and fireproofing if you recall), can be refuted with "a little common sense." Really?? The rationalization he gives is one I would expect from one of my camp kids, and even they would see the weakness of the argument.

[ May 23, 2006, 06:26 AM: Message edited by: Orincoro ]

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Orincoro:
quote:

I believe its "Here be dragons." Could be monsters though I suppose.
I thought it was "Heere be dragons".
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HollowEarth
Member # 2586

- posted      Profile for HollowEarth   Email HollowEarth         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, I've never actually owned a map with those labels.
Posts: 1621 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enderwillsaveusall
Member # 6227

Im not saying i agree with all the things said in this movie, but you cant help but scratch your head when you have fire fighters,police officers and multiple witness's hearing explosions going off, after the planes hit. You can say this and that, and theres some other reason for it but i happen to trust THEM.

And all i ever asked was for you to watch it. Im no conspiracy buff or anything, i just think this film should be seen.

HollowEarth
Member # 2586

Im no genius or anything, i just think your a moron.
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
i just think this film should be seen.
Again, I wonder why.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
And have you read the Popular Mechanics article Plaid linked?
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enderwillsaveusall
Member # 6227

hey hallow im no genious either and i think your an ... you already got the point.

[ May 23, 2006, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Enderwillsaveusall ]

Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Sorry, I've never actually owned a map with those labels.

Isn't that convenient for Them, hmmm?

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
HollowEarth, Enderwillsaveusall, one of the things that makes Hatrack different from a lot of other places online is that we don't engage in direct name calling here. Please respect that.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender please edit your post - that kind of language an attitude is not acceptable here. I'll give you a chance to change it yourself before I report the post.

We try to maintain an environment where civil debate can take place and your profanity and name-calling is not welcome.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Noemon:
HollowEarth, Enderwillsaveusall, one of the things that makes Hatrack different from a lot of other places online is that we don't engage in direct name calling here. Please respect that.

Shut up, fat head.
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

[ROFL]
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Aliens shot JFK too. The mob bribed them with free anal probing of the entire human population (other than New Jersey, of course).

(spelling corrected....sorry Noeman, not Allens after all [Big Grin] )

[ May 23, 2006, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

It's spelled "Allans", Kwea. I think that the massive threat people named Allan pose to the civilized world is just a little too serious to let a misspelling like that go.

[ May 23, 2006, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Noemon ]

Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
lol....damn spellcheck! How dare it not catch that when I didn't use it! The nerve! [Wink]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

i just think this film should be seen.

Again, I wonder why.
Ok, I've seen it.

Any questions?

Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

I saw it... And its a loud of crap. And I AM a democrat.... we're not all morons and sheep.
Tstorm
Member # 1871

- posted      Profile for Tstorm   Email Tstorm         Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen it. A good amount of the documentary evidence is just one person claiming something isn't true. People making eyewitness claims en masse isn't much better evidence. I don't care if its one person or 15 people.

That said, I'm interested in the financial aspects surrounding the attacks. So what if the stock puts were higher? What's the connection? Who made the connection? Who actually profited? A thorough documentary of 9/11 in regards to the finances and money would be interesting to me. Heck, I might as well ask for links. [Smile]

Posts: 1813 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

Yah, its really wierd too the way the narration is kind of bipolar about credibility and veracity in its subjects.

For instance, it takes a quote from a mining engineer from New Mexico on 9/11 (of all unlikely experts), that the towers couldn't have fallen the way they did, and holds onto that as absolutely essential. The statement is based entirely on what the engineer saw on television.

Then, when the same engineer takes back his words a few days later (because, duh, he had a few days to think and look at evidence), he calls that evidence of a conspiracy. What was so trustworthy about the first statement, made by a mining engineer who saw something on television?

MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
Since when do wikipedia and random geocities websites count as real sources?
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

ha, there is actually a moment where the vid pans across a Wikipedia page about gunpowder... He couldn't have gone to a library??? Really???
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
It also spans across a wikipedia page about Bush's brother.
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irregardless
Member # 8529

- posted      Profile for Irregardless   Email Irregardless         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's an old thread about this idiocy:

http://www.hatrack.com/cgi-bin/ubbmain/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=041045;p=1&r=nfx

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

- posted      Profile for Stephan   Email Stephan         Edit/Delete Post 
People actually fall for this? I am shocked at how truly stupid some people are.
Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
no video evidence of a plane even hitting the pentagon
For those of us who witnessed the event and have lost friends or family as a direct result of said event, these so called 'facts' are extremely disturbing.

Unfortunately, what's even more disturbing is that there are people out there who are so disconnected from reality that they desparately seek to validate themselves by repeating this nonsense.

Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puppy
Member # 6721

- posted      Profile for Puppy   Email Puppy         Edit/Delete Post 
Those stock things ... they said they were "5 times the daily average for that stock" right before 9/11. Does that mean they fluctuate constantly, and they just picked a peak day?
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.