FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Ask the next person anything :) (Page 4)

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Ask the next person anything :)
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
Schmidt's german chocolate iced cookies.

What are the pictures that you hang on your walls?

Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
Special movie posters (the movie has to mean something to me), that photo I love so much of me and my protege, and a select few of my own drawings.

What do you miss most about the second place you lived as an adult? (Or as a kid) (Or whatever)

Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

(Oh - I also hang the cd sleeve of 'Synchronicity' by The Police)
Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

(You can tell I live alone)
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
The French ... accent [Big Grin]

What is the Ultimate Question for you?

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swampjedi
Member # 7374

- posted      Profile for Swampjedi   Email Swampjedi         Edit/Delete Post 
"Huh?"

Guacamole?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
docmagik
Member # 1131

- posted      Profile for docmagik   Email docmagik         Edit/Delete Post 
Si.

Why, for the love of Bryce, why?

Posts: 1894 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnsonweed
Member # 8114

- posted      Profile for johnsonweed           Edit/Delete Post 
Because.

Are you cooking out of doors this Memorial Day?

Posts: 514 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
yes.

how many times u laughed today?

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
do you think I count?

Is it hot at your house too?

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I have no air conditioning and it about 80 degrees.

If you could have any one thing, what would it be?

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swampjedi
Member # 7374

Guacamole.

If you could eat guacamole whenever you wanted it, would you perish in a burst of bliss?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, cause I don't like guacamole so "whenever you wanted it" would never arrive! [Smile]

What's your favorite spectator sport?

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
NASCAR

What's your favorite game show?

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OSTY
Member # 1480

- posted      Profile for OSTY   Email OSTY         Edit/Delete Post 
The original Match Game

Who are you talking with?

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Myself....

What is the word that you think is most fun to say? (No expletives please.)

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Arugala

Where were you a year ago today?

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zemra
Member # 5706

- posted      Profile for Zemra   Email Zemra         Edit/Delete Post 
in Salt Lake City packing up and getting ready to move [Grumble]

What is the most beautifyl state, in USA or country out of USA that you have visited? (for me it is Oregon and Turkey)

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
The Badlands in South Dakota.

What religion would you choose as second choice to the one that you already hold to?

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Buddhism

If you were to name your child Britney, which of the various spellings would you choose?

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Britt A. Knee

Why do I watch movies broadcast with commercials that I own on DVD?

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Inertia.

Whaddya gonna do about it?

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
edit: I was too slow.
Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to write a letter of complaint, that's what I'm going to do about it!

Is there anyone whom you find to be compellingly attractive, but you find that no one else can understand your attraction? Who is it?

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
An ex of mine, both in looks and personality. I never understood it until we broke up but now I do.

When you have been off-line for a few days, do you go back and read all the posts you missed or do you just read the last page?

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnsonweed
Member # 8114

depends on the thread.

Are you Jones-ing for Harry Potter as bad as I am?

Posts: 514 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Yes. I had a coversation about the 6th book last week and now I am dying all over again. Damn J.K. Rowling.

If your dog poops in someone else's yard and no one is around to see, do you still scoop the poop?

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes! I just discovered HP podcasting, and it's all gone downhill from there.

*grumbles at Mandy for beating me to it*

Mandy: yes, it's just gross to leave dog poo in some unsuspecting person's yard.

How much do you procrastinate huge projects?

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SenojRetep
Member # 8614

- posted      Profile for SenojRetep   Email SenojRetep         Edit/Delete Post 
Slightly more than large projects and slightly less than humungous projects.

Isn't 'humungous' a great word?

Posts: 2926 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

I'm not all that fond of it, to tell you the truth.

What did you want to be when you grew up, back when you were a kid?

MandyM
Member # 8375

I knew I would be a teacher from the time I was in 2nd grade.

What profession other than yours would you like to try?

erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
Rock God.

How much money do you think would be the perfect amount for you to live on for a year (including providing for your family and saving/investing in your future)?

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
Currently, $0, as almost everyone in my family makes quite a bit more than me. If I had to put a number on it.... maybe 45 or 50k for me +1 not including medical benefits. Oh wait, you said "the perfect amount," that would be 8 billion.

Can I have 8 billion dollars?

Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
$100,000

(Of course, we don't make that much . . . )

-o-

to vonk: No.

-o-

Do you "live for today" or "live like you were dying" or "live each day as if it were your last" or anything like what pop philosophy says we should? If you don't, do you think things would be better if you did?

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes.

Do you think that the orbit of the Moon is getting smaller and smaller by the year?

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Damn! Too slow!
Icarus:
No, I really don't. I have too many responsibilities to do that. What if I said that today is my last day so who cares about the laundry; I'll just sit here and play Oblivion? Then because tomorrow actually would come, my family would have no clean clothes to wear. If I get through each day in a decent mood (not contemplating murder), then all is good.

S: No but I do think the Rapture is imminent.

Do you call carbonated caffinated beverages Coke, soda or pop?

Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Soda. Although if it's Coke, I call it Coke.

Did you grill burgers and hot dogs for Memorial Day?

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
No, I made a psuedo-chinese dish involving bell peppers.

Are you disappointed that so many people haven't taken their answers seriously because they were too anxious to post their own questions?

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
Not really. I was just curious as to what this new game was. In fact, I don't have a question in mind yet. Probably something silly.

Can you?

Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OSTY
Member # 1480

- posted      Profile for OSTY   Email OSTY         Edit/Delete Post 
Only if you need me too!

How much will it cost me?

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
If you have to ask...

What is the solution to all of my problems?

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

God.

How do you keep from scratching insect bites?

johnsonweed
Member # 8114

inner strength.

How did I manage to finally create a popular thread???

Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
You followed Towlie's advice.

What woudl you do if a python was wrapping itself around you?

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
Tell my giant friend that I only regret I had to die before sharing more rhymes with him. He'll get the python off.

Where is my left shoe and why is my left shoe?

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

You left your shoe right here.

What is a strange name that you love but would never name your child?

Swampjedi
Member # 7374

Kaylee.

Does a woman like Kaylee exist?

rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes (first Google hit)

Where's the beef?

Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristen
Member # 9200

- posted      Profile for Kristen   Email Kristen         Edit/Delete Post 
Not in my vegetarian kitchen.

What is the most politically incorrect of all meats?

Posts: 484 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Long pork.

What is your favorite kind of olive?

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.