FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Need help! (A rant of sorts)

Author Topic: Need help! (A rant of sorts)
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm bored out of my mind. I called a bunch of people to hang out- no one can. I can't go downstairs to watch TV because my brother is watching Fight Club (Rated R, besides, I'd rather play). Our pool was just torn down, and I don't know where the sprinkler is. I've read two books today and I don't want to read anymore. No one is up at the park. I can't go up to the waterpark because I need an adult or a friend to go with me. And I can't play with my dog because she has issues!

Any suggestions?

[ June 08, 2006, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Jeesh ]

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
Build a model airplane?

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
docmagik
Member # 1131

- posted      Profile for docmagik   Email docmagik         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't shoot the puppy.
Posts: 1894 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Read Webcomics
Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Take a nap, or research something of intrest to you on wikipedia.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
Go on a walk
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
doc, that was easily the most annoying webgame I've played in a long time [Big Grin]

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
Try this.

[ June 09, 2006, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: MandyM ]

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
Mandy, he wants an afternoon activity, not a ruined life.

Seriously, I blame Neopets at least halfway for my highschool grades! Stupid cute, cuddly little bastards...

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

I am 33 and I'm hooked. My darned middle schoolers got me onto it. A teacher friend of mine says that she gave her kids her million neopoints since money was too tight to buy lots of presents. LOL!
Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
Ummm, gee, that's what we do in our house. *whistles innocently*
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
Write a story.
Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
FYI Mandy, there's a way to link to neopets so that anyone who joins from the link will have been referred by you. You used to be able to get stuff from it, I'm not sure if you still can.

Edit: I logged back into my old account to check, if I wanted to refer someone I would give them this link. Yours would be the same but with your user name at the end. If they go to that specific site and register, you get credited.

Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
I went up to the park and some people were there so we hung out. I ended up getting rocks, woodchips, and dirt thrown at me. [Big Grin] It was fun.

I'm writing a story that I want to get onto Hatrck so you guys can read it and help me with it. (Like my poems oh so long ago) but it is really, really long

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Cool! Thanks MidnightBlue! Link changed. [Big Grin]
Pinky
Member # 9161

- posted      Profile for Pinky   Email Pinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, that's nice, MandyM... now, because of you, I have my own neopet, and I'm not sure whether I should curse or thank you. By the way, I used your changed link. [Smile]
Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

LOL, Thanks Pinky. You should definitely curse me. You will now be addicted and will be tied to your computer at least 3 times a day (8, 4, midnight CST) just to check the snowager! [Evil]
CaySedai
Member # 6459

*makes note of Snowager times*
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
Doc: That is the hardest webgame I've ever played. My best time is four seconds.

What's wrong with me?

Regarding Neopets: I did that a few years ago, when the site was brand new. I left when you couldn't buy anything without it being, you know, bought in the time between clicking on the item and the window loading. I had a lot of money invested in the stock market, though. Last time I went back, it had matured to several million neopoints.

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if "DSTP" is so much a "game" per se as an extended slightly twisted joke on the player.

I laughed a lot while playing it, though.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
I lost in the third level because there was a popup ad and I closed it.
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

Get Firefox
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

It's what I'm using.
CaySedai
Member # 6459

Cayla (10) played Don't Shoot the Puppy tonight - and won. [Wink]
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Midnight Blue: it's a fake popup. [Smile] The "game" gets increasingly good at that.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swampjedi
Member # 7374

- posted      Profile for Swampjedi   Email Swampjedi         Edit/Delete Post 
Play Runescape. That's taken a lot of my down time. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1069 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.