FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Enders Game the movie?

Author Topic: Enders Game the movie?
Mneighthyn
Member # 9572

- posted      Profile for Mneighthyn   Email Mneighthyn         Edit/Delete Post 
I recall reading recently that the script was finished. Has anyone heard more about this since the script completion?

Also this is my first thread/post on this board so hello everyone [Smile]

(I've read the Ender/bean series but thats about it. No Alvin Maker.)

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TrapperKeeper
Member # 7680

- posted      Profile for TrapperKeeper   Email TrapperKeeper         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the boards Mn. I'm pretty sure if you search the forums, you might find one or two other threads about the movie, maybe even commented on by OSC. Also, more likely to be found in the "talk about OSC" forum, or something like that.
Posts: 375 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
They’re making a movie for Ender’s Game? Wow, that should be good.
Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
What's Ender's Game?
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it has something to do with Chutney.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
dUde, that starwars kid should play ender!!!!111one

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
No way! They should get that Haley Joel Osment kid!
Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Look! President Bush found one to be Ender:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/07/bushbabyAP130706_479x600.jpg

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack, Mneighthyn. The peanut gallery is teasing you a bit, because the debate over the Ender's Game movie is one that's been rehashed to death several times, and is frequently the first thing people want to talk about when they register here. Like TrapperKeeper said, there is more information on the "Discussion about OSC" part of the forum, but unfortunately no one really knows when anything further is going to happen.

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.