FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Lament Over Hatrack, or, Our Greatest Moment is Before Us (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Lament Over Hatrack, or, Our Greatest Moment is Before Us
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by imogen:
quote:
Originally posted by quidscribis:
Slappy the Squirrel [Razz]

Careful, or I'll hit you with my umbrella.
[Big Grin]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I was working until 11. Oh well. I love chili, too. [Frown]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Sadly, Marlon Brando is deceased, and he could never grow a beard to save his life. I guess I will have to be played by Jack Nicholson. He's not really right for the part, but we need the box office.
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to call dibs on Tim Roth to play me.
Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd give a stirring rendition of Bob the Lawyer. The natural ease I'd give the part, as if I well and truly understood the character, would rocket me into stardom. Don't worry, I won't forget you when I'm on the top.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Kwea, if you guys want to come over later tonight for dessert, drinks, and games, just give me a call. [Smile] We're getting a bit cabin-feverish.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

*bump*
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Joe....get on AIM, will ya? [Wink]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

quote:
Originally posted by Bob_Scopatz:
Sadly, Marlon Brando is deceased, and he could never grow a beard to save his life. I guess I will have to be played by Jack Nicholson. He's not really right for the part, but we need the box office.

I was thinking more of Jack Black to play you, Bob. [Wink]
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'd give a stirring rendition of Bob the Lawyer. The natural ease I'd give the part, as if I well and truly understood the character, would rocket me into stardom. Don't worry, I won't forget you when I'm on the top.
quote:
Well, I'll bet you I'm gonna be a big star
might win an Oscar you can never tell
the movies gonna make me a big star
'Cause I can play the part so well

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Jack Black wouldn't be bad...Hmm...
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Viggo Mortenson could do it. He'd have to gain a little weight, but we know he can do the stubbly beard and the hair to pull it off. [Big Grin]
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Wow....love IS blind.

Good thing too, or I probably wouldn't be married myself. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwea:
Wow....love IS blind.

Good thing too, or I probably wouldn't be married myself. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

[Big Grin] I hear ya. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

Oh, and Naveen Andrews (Sayid from Lost) can play Fahim. [Big Grin] I'd so drool... [Big Grin]
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwea:

I was thinking more of Jack Black to play you, Bob. [Wink] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Jack Black is reserved for a bit part in the end as the older, wiser me. Besides, he and I have exactly the same voice. Exactly.

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Orincoro, I guess you can have Jack Black.

I'll be busy giving Viggo some pointers.

[ROFL]

El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Pointers? Or donuts? [Wink]
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

Or pointed donuts?
Icarus
Member # 3162

[Big Grin]
Kwea
Member # 2199

Ori, all you have is a bit part, and that ends up on the cutting room floor.

Where the real you sweeps it up. [Wink]

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.