FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Florida....you. Me. Friday. Orlando.

Author Topic: Florida....you. Me. Friday. Orlando.
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Lunch?

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Working. [Frown]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Also, Icky and Cor work during the day as teachers. What about dinner?
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

[Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]

Late dinner? We get done with Discovery Cove at 9pm.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenniK
Member # 3939

- posted      Profile for JenniK   Email JenniK         Edit/Delete Post 
I could do drinks, but not real late as I work at 7 am the next day. [Big Grin]
Posts: 325 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

You silly hippies with your jobs and your rock music...

Yeah, drinks would be fine with me. [Smile]

-pH

Kwea
Member # 2199

My email is attached to Hatrack...email me with your number and Jenni and I will call you tomorrow. [Big Grin]

I will call Joe and make sure he sees this...as it is a Friday I doubt he will miss meeting you unless he has previous plans. [Big Grin]

Kwea
Member # 2199

Speaking about jobs...I am of to bed now because of mine. [Big Grin]

See you tomorrow...on line at least. [Big Grin]

pH
Member # 1350

Email has been sent.

We are currently spazzing out and rushing to do the fifty million things we need done that haven't been done yet because we are both eccentric and incapable of coordinating our efforts. Because, both being eccentric and intelligent, we are both entirely convinced that our own way is the right way.

Mmmm, pre-vacation spazzing.

-pH

El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
That's eccentric? I was always taught that it was stubbornness.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

Well, both. Except that both of our ways of doing things are also completely whacked out.

...annnnnnd thanks to him, we ran out of time to take Count Elmer to his mom's house. So I'm making him pay a vet to board him.

Yeah, we've had no sleep, and we're both really cranky right now and getting mad at each other.

-pH

Kwea
Member # 2199

OK...I am working really early tomorrow as well. I will call during the day and make sure I give you our number. Even if I get just voicemail that way you will have it.

Give us a call after you are done at Discovery Cove and we will figure it out. [Big Grin]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.