FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » It's Alive!

Author Topic: It's Alive!
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
The universe has been jerking around the band of misfits long enough! Let it be known that the universe has been put on notice!

Some people* have discribed this d20 Future system campaign as "combining the best elements of Brokeback and Buck Rogers", others have exclaimed "it's like peanut butter AND Marshmallow in my chocolate". Others, more succinctly, have said, "This campaign is more vital than air."
--

The Only Game of Note is slowly stirring again, after a brief recess due to vacations and the like. Now is your chance to catch up on all the drama, before we hurtle off into who knows what sort of treachery! Get hooked on 2350,

-Bok

*No one has actually said any of these things... Yet.

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Ummm, I'm pretty sure Slash isn't actually home from his vacation yet, so this may be a brief hiccup before the game gets going again for real. He posted that last turn from the road.

Not that I'm saying that people shouldn't read it, I've read the whole thing, but if you were waiting to start until it was active again, now might not be the time.

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Hey! Only effusive praise in this thread... Effusive.

With Slash heading home, now is the perfect time to catch up... There quite a bit awaiting you.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

All I'm saying is that "heading home" might be an overstatement. [Razz] They had quite a few possible stops left when they left Minneapolis.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

yeah yeah, sure sure.

But do you stand by your love for the 2350 campaign, ElJay?

-Bok

ElJay
Member # 6358

Of course. You know, it's not as good as Overlook, but it's still great fun. . .

[Big Grin]

Bokonon
Member # 480

See everyone! An impartial opinion:

quote:
ElJay was paraphrased:
You know, it's [...] as good as Overlook, [...] it's [...] great fun[!!!]

-Bok

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.