FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » MY BOSOX WON A GAME!!!!

Author Topic: MY BOSOX WON A GAME!!!!
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
That's all. I remember what victory feels like and it feels good... Hopefully they keep it going.

*sighs in relief and takes a break from voodoo winning spells on the red sox*

Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B34N
Member # 9597

- posted      Profile for B34N   Email B34N         Edit/Delete Post 
Bout' time yanks are getting lonely at the top. [Big Grin]
Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

Ew. ; )

*grabs book on voodoo losing spells and begins casting towards the spanks*

Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B34N
Member # 9597

Hey don't be tossing that stuff our way, you guys had the first 1/3 of the season. We're just late bloomers this season.
Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

Just you wait 'til Tek gets back... or maybe until we get a pitching staff... or maybe, or maybe, I don't know... I just hope it gets interesting again.
B34N
Member # 9597

Yeah, that is for sure. Games where either team gets blown out really suck.
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Took 'em long enough.
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B34N
Member # 9597

The Yanks or the Sox?
cmc
Member # 9549

How true, MyrddinFyre, how true...

Blowouts are terrible. As much as I can't stand the spanks, I still love the trashtalk between opposing fans when it comes to September. Like I said - hopefully it gets interesting again.

Although it seems to be an unwritten rule that when we do well prior to the All Star break, our season goes steadily down hill... When we're struggling, we kick butt down the back half.

Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
That's ok. The Tigers are still in first place. [Smile]
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
My theory is...If the Yankees are going to lose, I'd like them to lose to the Sox. We might as well lose to our rivals, who happen to be the next best team, then lose to a bunch of sissies over in some other league that will remain nameless (*cough* National *cough*).
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B34N
Member # 9597

[ROFL]
sweetbaboo
Member # 8845

- posted      Profile for sweetbaboo   Email sweetbaboo         Edit/Delete Post 
I was at the Sox game tonight and it was fun even if it wasn't a nail biter.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
For the record the Sox had the first 2/3rds of the season.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Easy to forget during their embarrassing losing streak O_o
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.