FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Flash Fiction - graphic design help and title help, please...

Author Topic: Flash Fiction - graphic design help and title help, please...
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, thought just occurred to me that rather than me slaving over this and come up with some kind of lame and pathetic thing, maybe some other people would like to have the fun of creating a couple of smallish logos for flash fiction purposes. I'm thinking something in the neighborhood of 250px by 85px is pretty good. That's the size of my FFF logo and it seems to work pretty good. I don't want to go larger because then it just takes longer to download.

Anyway... I'm thinking about occasionally hosting themed flash fiction days (in addition to the flash fiction fridays) and would like logos to go along with the themes.

Because I'm totally lame, here's what I had in mind for the other themed days...

Maniacally Murderous Monday
Tragic Tuesday
Woefully Witty Wednesday
Thrilling Thursday
Fantastic Friday
Super Suspenseful Saturday
Speculative Fiction Sunday

Yeah, the names could use some work. If ya have suggestions, I'll take 'em. [Smile]

Meanwhile, does anyone feel like contributing their efforts to the cause and doing one up? I'll even give you credit. Cuz I'm just that nice. [Big Grin]

I have some ideas, but no doubt mine excel in suckitude, so, you know, I'm interested in seeing what someone other than me can come up with.

[ September 09, 2006, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: quidscribis ]

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone? Anyone?
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Van Pelt
Member # 5767

- posted      Profile for John Van Pelt   Email John Van Pelt         Edit/Delete Post 
I will be glad to help but I won't have time till later in the week at the soonest.
Posts: 431 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.