FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Serenity Showing....

Author Topic: Serenity Showing....
DarkKnight
Member # 7536

- posted      Profile for DarkKnight   Email DarkKnight         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure if who lives near Philly, but just in case...
The Bryn Mawr theater will be showing Serenity Fri., Sept. 29 & Sat., Sept. 30 at 12 midnight. It'd be great to see some Hatrackers there.

scroll down for Midnight Shows

Posts: 1918 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mathematician
Member # 9586

- posted      Profile for Mathematician           Edit/Delete Post 
I actually just moved into the Philly area (to go to Penn). I'm interested in going to the movie, but I have no idea where it is (though the name sounds familiar). I'd most likely do the friday show.

I think you can email mail through hatrack. If not, just post something here and I'll find it.

Anyway, back to math/dinner for me!

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkKnight
Member # 7536

- posted      Profile for DarkKnight   Email DarkKnight         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a link to directions to the Bryn Mawr theater...
Directions

it's a little college town, if you need any more information let me...I'll try to email this to you as well

Posts: 1918 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkKnight
Member # 7536

just a bump because the screenings are this friday and saturday. If anyone in the philly area wants to go they will have a great time [Smile]
Scene recreatons, trivia contests, giveaways...who could ask for more??

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.