FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » You, too, can be Picasso

Author Topic: You, too, can be Picasso
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.mrpicassohead.com/create.html

That was pretty cool.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I just spent th last hour making faces. Thanks for the addiction! [Razz]
Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't make it work [Frown] like the page comes up, I try to click on a head shape, and nothing happens.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
You drag and drop.
Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Did you click and drag?

edit: curse you, lag!

Anyway, this is way too much fun!

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I tried that. The hand went away and the face shapes stopped being links.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
O_o weird.
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OSTY
Member # 1480

- posted      Profile for OSTY   Email OSTY         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't seem to be able to view the gallery. I really wanted to have a chance to see other peoples work!
Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dasa
Member # 8968

- posted      Profile for Dasa   Email Dasa         Edit/Delete Post 
breyerchic and OSTY --

Try updating your flash player to version 8 here.

Posts: 107 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Do you know how many times in the past 24 hours I've tried to update my flash player, for multiple different sites? This is getting stupid.
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I've looked in the gallery, and some of those are really, really, really... BAD! The rest are just bad. Following in their master's footsteps, so to speak. [Razz]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.