FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Sidekick question

Author Topic: Sidekick question
kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
Also asked elsewhere:

As most of you know, I am a computer idiot. I don't have a computer or internet access at home. I miss you guys over the weekend. It would also be nice to be able to access my hotmail account.

I am a T-mobile customer and am pretty happy with them. I get good reception (except in tunnels). Getting a laptop and internet access is a bit out of my financial reach right now, but a Sidekick is probably doable. I also like the idea of having it with me. I like having everthing in my purse.

Also, the Sidekick has a MP3 player (whatever that means) and since I currently have a portable cassette player which I use to play cassettes that I have recorded off CD's on my 10 year old (and now broken) boombox...well you get the idea.

Most of you are computer geniuses! Is there something bad I should know about Sidekicks? Thanks.

Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
My only caveat would be to investigate other similarly-featured phones before committing to the idea of the Sidekick. It's a good device, but not the perfect fit for everyone, and T-Mobile has a LOT of PDA phones.
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.