FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The REAL Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Discussion Thread (Page 10)

This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: The REAL Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Discussion Thread
Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

- posted      Profile for Irami Osei-Frimpong   Email Irami Osei-Frimpong         Edit/Delete Post 
Forget all of the other plotlines and the cylon threesome, I want to see some wrinkled spooning. Adama and Roslin are the cutest thing in the world.
Posts: 5600 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Rat Named Dog
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for A Rat Named Dog   Email A Rat Named Dog         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't assume that Adama and Roslin "got busy". It seemed like they were very close, and on the edge of romance, but lying together fully clothed, looking at the stars, doesn't say "sex" to me.
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

- posted      Profile for Irami Osei-Frimpong   Email Irami Osei-Frimpong         Edit/Delete Post 
I figured they fell asleep under the night sky, stoned, zippers zipped and buttons buttoned. Those two belong together, and I'm hoping for a gratuitous morning after scene between the two of them before the end of season three.
Posts: 5600 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReddwarfVII
Member # 8879

- posted      Profile for ReddwarfVII           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I was going to say that I wasn't sure what ep you all were watching, but I did not Adama and Roslin hook up. Not that I am opposed to it, but don't get your hopes up. Mary McDonnall said in the Q&A sessions that a romance between Roslin and Adama was unlikely, especially after regaining her office. That question was answered in part 2 or 3 I think if you want to go back and watch it.
Posts: 263 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Alcon:
No I haven't been reading the comic. Is it canonical? I tend not to go for non-canonical stuff.

I think it is, but I'm not sure. This first arc takes place not long after Kara disobeys Adama and goes off to find Kobol.

quote:
Originally posted by Alcon:
As to the episode... they were both drunk out of their minds when they fracked. But I'd like to know what drove Starbuck to instantly go marry Sam. Guilt maybe? She was drunk, and didn't really love Lee... but realized she didn't completely love Sam either, but went and married him out of guilt? I'd like a little more explanation there...

I think she did it because she loved Lee. It made her feel vulnerable, and she couldn't take that. With Sam, she was in control, and there wasn't anything deep enough to feel threatening there. Affection, sure, and lust, but not the kind of love she felt for Lee.

I don't know if she was like that before Zak died. Maybe she loved Zak that way, and didn't want to risk losing the guy she loved again. Or maybe it was something else. But she needed to do something to protect herself against what she was feeling for Lee, and... well, she sure did it.

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

quote:
Originally posted by A Rat Named Dog:
I didn't assume that Adama and Roslin "got busy". It seemed like they were very close, and on the edge of romance, but lying together fully clothed, looking at the stars, doesn't say "sex" to me.

I think that Roslin definitely wants more from Adama. And I think that Adama feels something strong for Roslin, but has reservations. He comes across as a shy man who only really lets himself go when he needs to.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
General Sax
Member # 9694

- posted      Profile for General Sax   Email General Sax         Edit/Delete Post 
It is clear that Adama loved his wife and got burned bad and it was probably his fault. His sympathy for Saul is clear on that issue. He admires Roslin, she admires him, really they are the only 'equals' that each other has. Who else can they turn too even if it only for occasional warmpth and human contact?

I wonder if Lee and his woman are doomed to split now?

Posts: 475 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I wonder if Lee and his woman are doomed to split now?
Probably, I think Dee's really known what was going on all along, just didn't want to believe it. I kinda hate Lee for treating Dee the way he has. But then, after she bailed on Billy like that, I kinda have to say she had it coming to her.

And it does rather sound like we're discussing a soap opera doesn't it? That's a mite disturbing...

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think she did it because she loved Lee. It made her feel vulnerable, and she couldn't take that. With Sam, she was in control, and there wasn't anything deep enough to feel threatening there. Affection, sure, and lust, but not the kind of love she felt for Lee.
I completely agree. Sam is safe because there's no vulnerability, Lee is not because there is vulnerability and that scares the crap out of her.

quote:
I kinda hate Lee for treating Dee the way he has. But then, after she bailed on Billy like that, I kinda have to say she had it coming to her
Dee knew what she was getting into and yet she kept going after Apollo. Why? What would make her do that?
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

quote:
Dee knew what she was getting into and yet she kept going after Apollo. Why? What would make her do that?
Bamceps, apparently.
0Megabyte
Member # 8624

- posted      Profile for 0Megabyte   Email 0Megabyte         Edit/Delete Post 
You're right.

This does sound like a soap opera now.

In space.

I suppose I need to think of a name for this.

How about a.... um... er... Star soap... no... no...

I got it!

Space Opera!

[Big Grin]

Okay, okay, I'm being silly now, but yeah, it really IS a bit disturbing.

Of course, considering all the relationship stuff from the very beginning, I think the action scenes have hidden the fact that this whole show IS a space opera.

I want to see some forwarding of the plot now. Because things now are stuck in place again, just like after Ressurection Ship, only minus the Cylons. (not that that's bad or anything.)

Posts: 1577 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
General Sax
Member # 9694

- posted      Profile for General Sax   Email General Sax         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
However, in a May 2004 article from Dreamwatch Magazine entitled "Starbuck: Lost in Castration" [1], Benedict harshly criticized the Re-imagined Series, citing its dark tone and supposed moral relativism:

"Re-imagining", they call it. "un-imagining" is more accurate. To take what once was and twist it into what never was intended. So that a television show based on hope, spiritual faith, and family is unimagined and regurgitated as a show of despair, sexual violence and family dysfunction.
Benedict devoted the greatest part of the article to criticizing the producers' decision to turn Starbuck into a female character, Kara Thrace (whom Benedict derisively calls "Stardoe" throughout his commentary), tying it in to what he perceived as a general anti-masculinity agenda:

One thing is certain. In the new un-imagined, re-imagined world of Battlestar Galactica everything is female driven. The male characters, from Adama on down, are confused, weak, and wracked with indecision while the female characters are decisive, bold, angry as hell, puffing cigars (gasp) and not about to take it any more.
The final passage reads:

And if you don't enjoy the show [...], it's not the fault of those re-imaginative technocrats that brought them to you. It is your fault. You and your individual instincts, tastes, judgment. Your refusal to let go of the memory of the show that once was. You just don't know what is good for you. But stay tuned. After another 13 episodes (and millions of dollar of marketing), you will see the light. You, your instincts, your judgment, are wrong. McDonald's is the best hamburger on the planet, Coca-Cola the best drink. Stardoe is the best Viper Pilot in the Galaxy. And Battlestar Galactica, contrary to what your memory tells you, never existed before the Re-imagination of 2003.
I disagree. But perhaps, you had to be there.

I was curious about where Dirk was in the new series and I found this, has anyone else seen it? Sounds a bit bitter, especially when they really have tried pretty hard to keep his Starbuck alive in Kara Thrace. I have no issue with her being a great pilot, is there a lot of this male ego bruising out there over the Galactica chicks? Wonder what they say about Joss Whedon and Charmed and all those other chick power shows?
Posts: 475 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
It's disturbing why?

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
General Sax
Member # 9694

What is disturbing?
pH
Member # 1350

quote:
Originally posted by General Sax:
What is disturbing?

That people think it sounds like they're talking about a soap opera.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
I happen to like Opera.
Mmmm.... Mozart...

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
Who is this Benedict guy and what show is he watching? Cause in the Galactica I've seen, Adama is one of the most compassionate, decisive, decent human beings I've ever seen. He makes the hard decisions, he gets things done, he wants to be a good guy, but if he has to walk into the lounge and throw his pilots on the floor, he'll step up.

Tigh I could understand the charge of morally weak. but to imply that there is anyone on the show angrier than Tigh is stretching things a bit. Starbuck comes close, but that's about it.

Helo steps up and risks everything for his wife every couple of episodes. Chief is the most vacillating of the bunch, and even he got past his fears and moved on with his life.

Yes, there are strong female characters. And they still act like women. Why is this a bad thing?

Sure, I never saw the original. Maybe that's why I'm unimpressed with Benedict's arguments. Or maybe Galactica is a great show that shows people struggling with their moral convictions in the face of fear and despair. (Anyone else find it ironic that Rosalyn was the super religious one but later authorized suicide bombings?)

The sex and dysfunction I'll give him. But since the Bill-Lee-Kara family relationship is my favorite part of the show, I don't mind the dysfunction so much.

Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

quote:
Originally posted by AvidReader:
Who is this Benedict guy and what show is he watching?

He's bitter that his version of Starbuck is no longer the best one. Dirk Benedict's Starbuck was far and away my favorite character on the old BSG. As a matter of fact, when the new BSG came out, my first reaction was, "They made Starbuck a girl? That's crap." It wasn't until after the second season ended that I went and watched the miniseries. After that, I watched the first two seasons and got completely addicted.

Benedict apparently had a similar reaction, but much stronger, since he's the one who actually played Starbuck before. Also, he sounds like a sexist ass.

Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Also, he sounds like a sexist ass.
That was pretty much my entire reaction to what he said: "Wow... does he not hear himself? He just sounds like a sexist ass!"
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
General Sax
Member # 9694

Misogynist comes to mind, he has a Hugh Heffiner generation thing going pretty strong, and Starbuck was played as a player.
Lisa
Member # 8384

You say tomato; I say tomahto.
ReddwarfVII
Member # 8879

Dirk Benedict is an idiot. He hasn't had a decent job since the A-Team. He should wise up and get on board. Maybe then RM and company would give him a real character to play on the current version. Look at good old Richard Hatch. Now where would the show be without Tom Zarek? Definately less interesting. Benedict could use the stretching of his acting legs like Hatch has gotten.

Besides, in the old show he was jumping in and out of bed with someone every week. Sounds like the kettle calling the pot black if you ask me.

Posts: 263 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
RM had an idea of what to do with Dirk...
Originally we were to meet the Cylon God at the end of Kobol's Last Gleaming. Baltar walks into the light and music, sees Dirk Benedict. Baltar asks "Who are you?", to which is answered "I'm God." [Smile]

And since hearing that podcast I can't help think the beings of light we saw in Diana's dream are the Lords of Kobol.

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like Scott Adams watches BSG

http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/images/dilbert2006112216208.gif

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReddwarfVII
Member # 8879

That is the most I have laughed at Dilbert in a long time.

Man, RM and Co really need to advance the plot. We really haven't had much to dicuss with the last couple of weeks.

Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Kat! No!

Well... it seems the beings of light from D'Anna's death/download time are the Final Five Cylon movles. Why would the Cylons not allow themselves to remember/think about 5 of their own?

And what about this Eye of Jupiter?

pH
Member # 1350

So that...if....they get interrogated they can't reveal those five?

-pH

AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm surprised it was Kara standing there at the end mourning Kat. It was kind of nice to see them come to an understanding finally. I think in a lot of ways, Kat was a better leader than Kara. I hope she takes some of Kat with her.

My only gripe is that apparently, Helo isn't very safety concious. He didn't notice his badge had gone black and went out on another mission. Or I wonder if he did the same thing as Kat and went out anyway since there weren't enough pilots to do otherwise.

Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

I'm not surprised Kara was mourning her, Kat was Kara's first nugget to train. Up till the "Scar" episode they seemed to be on decent terms.

My gripe is that her past seemed a bit contrived. Or at least her response to it.
So what if she was a drug dealer before the Attack? Linking dealing drugs with helping the Cylons inflitrate the Colonies seemed a little lame. Maybe Kara was just trying to make Kat feel as bad as she possibly could.

All that matters is Humanity's survival and she is a vital part of that. Just as Adama saved Chef Tyrol in first season from the trial because "you're the most experianced non-commissioned officer we have left...you keep my birds flying...I need my birds to fly" the same goes for Kat and the other pilots. Their services are SO vital to the survival of the species that nearly anything goes to protect them.

Kat's reaction to her old lover/boss didn't seem right. Kat for one is an @$$-kicker and I don't see her putting up with that intimidation and second she, as a pilot, has so much more authority in the Fleet that whatever blackmail he tried to do would fall short. I think they could have done a better job of showing Kat's shell shock and other reasons for her suicide mission. Loosing that civ ship was the last straw for her.

ReddwarfVII
Member # 8879

Once again iTunes is taking a holiday. So here I am waiting for them to post the new episode so I can download it. They seem to be really slow this year. I don't remember them being so slow to get new episodes online like they are this year. They also seem to be having more tech difficulties this year.
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I loved the bit where Kara was visiting Kat in sickbay and suddenly started getting teary and was all "Um, I... I gotta go."
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReddwarfVII
Member # 8879

Liked the ep, but I got to agree that the plot twist about Kat's past seemed tacked on and unnecessary. Regardless of her personal situation, I don't think that Kat would have let a 2nd ship get lost. Giving her a shady past did not make her seem any more heroic to me in the end.
General Sax
Member # 9694

I do not think he blackmailed her, I think he and she had sexual chemistry that she could not deny. It is true that Kat would not have left the ship behind regardless, still I do not find the past contrived, she is a hell of a pilot and she was not military, so she must have learned her chops somewhere.

They were linking her previous smuggling to the Coyotes who traffic in illegal aliens and contraband in our world. It is very possible that such a path was taken by Cylon's but really the only infiltrator who was significant in the fall of the Human defenses was Caprica Six, and I just cannot see her huddled in the hold of some cheap labor transport. Still there were Cylons in the human society and they are certainly responsible for a mosaic of information that did give the Cylons an edge over the Colonials who were in the dark as to the activities of the Cylons.

She had a black plate before she took that last trip so she was feeling a bit suicidal anyway. The loss of the ship did prolong her exposure but the question is, was she already over the line? And did she drive on because she was the best and wanted as many ships to get through as possible or was she torn with guilt and did not want to face a confession?

I think it is obvious she was and has always been driven by the guilt she feels about her possible responsibility for the fall of the colonies, and I think she desperately wanted to prove herself worthy of forgiveness.

From the standpoint of the plot Kat was superfluous, she was Starbuck II, just as good as Starbuck, (It was Starbuck who gave her Scar) so if you made a list of people who are not needed Kat would have been high on it, especially now that Starbuck is hitting her stride.

I am having trouble swallowing the situation though. I can see where a region could be too hot for the ships, though the massive radiation and solar wind displays were over the top, (but cool) but how do you get the island of calm effect? A cloud around an exploded star with some second generation stars inside might account for it but with all the radiation flying around any cloud should be glowing hot as well... oh well we get silent space battles, we cannot expect every plot to not fudge the facts a bit. Still it is a slippery slope that leads to total loss of suspension of disbelief if it continues too far.

Lisa
Member # 8384

quote:
Originally posted by AvidReader:
I'm surprised it was Kara standing there at the end mourning Kat.

Haven't you noticed that the people Kara cares about the most are the people she treats the worst?
General Sax
Member # 9694

She does seem to have some issues expressing her feelings in a positive way. Still they defined each other as rivals so the loss of her rival represents a huge loss in identity for Kara, maybe she was wondering who she would be now.
mackillian
Member # 586

quote:
Haven't you noticed that the people Kara cares about the most are the people she treats the worst?
I think that for her, it's easier to hate people then to love them because it pushes them away and makes her less vulnerable.

I mean, rather than face what she feels with apollo, she went and married another guy to hide from it.

quote:
I do not think he blackmailed her, I think he and she had sexual chemistry that she could not deny.
Honestly, I think it was a different sort of chemistry, one more akin to abuser/abusee. He had power over her and still did in that episode because of the sort of "relationship" they had before, a very toxic relationship at that. And even the strongest of women can be drawn into that awful sort of relationship. The psychology of it is incredibly complicated.

quote:
Liked the ep, but I got to agree that the plot twist about Kat's past seemed tacked on and unnecessary. Regardless of her personal situation, I don't think that Kat would have let a 2nd ship get lost. Giving her a shady past did not make her seem any more heroic to me in the end.
For some reason, I didn't see it that way. I think part of it was because of how I perceived her relationship with her former pusher. I think another part of it is that Kat had established a new identity for herself and proven herself to be, in the end, a good person. But she couldn't fully accept it and as soon as her old life was brought back, she really felt the need to prove herself even more. She didn't want anyone to see who she was before, so much so that she would rather have died then to tell the old man.

The most heroic thing she did wasn't saving the ship (yes, that was heroic, but not the most heroic), it was telling the old man about her past. That was the most heroic thing because it meant facing her worst fear: being rejected by adama.

AvidReader
Member # 6007

quote:
I thought that was just men. I don't remember her talking to other women much. She never seemed to have much use for them. Makes a lot of sense, though, that the rivalry was because she respected Kat.

As for the Cylon smuggling, does that mean the Colonists still don't know it was Caprica Six and Baltar who were responsible for the destruction of the Colonies? I thought for sure they'd been nailed by now.

B34N
Member # 9597

- posted      Profile for B34N   Email B34N         Edit/Delete Post 
People are dropping like flies on this show, I never thought Kat would bite it before Hot Dog, I mean seriously with a handlee like Hot Dog you'd think he'd one of the first to go???

Good episode though, can't wait for next week's episode.

Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

quote:
That was the most heroic thing because it meant facing her worst fear: being rejected by adama.
Not bad, mac.
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think Edward James Olmos will let TPTB kill off his son. [Smile]

Is anyone else bugged by the sudden switch from "Zeus" to "Jupiter"?

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
General Sax
Member # 9694

Did anybody else think Kara and Kat were about to lock lips? I swear the sexual tension was worse then with Kara and Lee by far. Battle of the Bull Dikes...
Lisa
Member # 8384

quote:
Originally posted by Carrie:
I don't think Edward James Olmos will let TPTB kill off his son. [Smile]

Maybe they're going to want to use Juno (they can't use Hera, right?).
Lisa
Member # 8384

quote:
Did anybody else think Kara and Kat were about to lock lips? I swear the sexual tension was worse then with Kara and Lee by far. Battle of the Bull Dikes...

That's not how the word is spelled, neither one of them is even slightly bi, character-wise, and as usual, you're a pig.

But yes, I did think there was sexual tension in that scene. Kara was awfully close, and there was an awful lot of energy going on between them.

But I'm gay. What's your excuse?

Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

quote:
I was. They were consistent in using Greek in all of the other allusions, maybe there is something to the Cylons using the Latin names, whereas the humans refer to the Gods in their Greek names. I hope it wasn't just sloppy writing.

Lisa, Hera is given the epithet "Cow-eyed" throughout Homer. It would make much more sense for them to refer to Hera's husband as Zeus.

[ December 10, 2006, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Irami Osei-Frimpong ]

Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
They switched once before; towards the beginning of season 3, Chief and Cally's baby was "baptized" in the spirit of Mars - clearly a Colonial setting. I'm thinking a strongly-worded letter is in order here...
Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
General Sax
Member # 9694

quote:
But yes, I did think there was sexual tension in that scene. Kara was awfully close, and there was an awful lot of energy going on between them.

I am observant. Just because the characters are not played lez does not mean the actresses do not swing that way.
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I'm finally all done with season 2 and starting to watch Season 3. But I feel like there's a huge gap here. Laura Roslyn's in jail, they're talking about suicide bombers and Cylons controlling food rations, the Chief and Cally are married with a kid? Do I need to go back and watch those webisodes first before I go to Season 3?
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

[Blushing]

quote:
That's not how the word is spelled, neither one of them is even slightly bi, character-wise, and as usual, you're a pig.

[Wink]

*must resist robin williams joke*

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
It didn't seem like sexual tension to me, although their heads were so close together it looked like they were about to kiss. Actually, it kind of knocked me out of the moment because it looked like the director was deliberately positioning them that close to make it look like they were going to kiss. I don't know. Something just seemed "off" about that.

Also, neither one of them have ever given any indication they're attracted to women. And two characters fighting, getting in each others faces, and then kissing is so cliche.

Actually, for that matter, BSG hasn't really brought up too many gender issues, has it? Maybe they should do that instead of the bizarre Cylon threesome situation Baltar's in.

Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
General Sax
Member # 9694

I suspect that Baltar's 'gift' is really an extra male organ, we have seen him in bed with two women so many times that I have to assume he is packing an extra gun.

I think that BSG is pretty much 'do what you like with who you like except where it violates military protocol' (or is illegal as with a child)but there is too much drinking for good morale and discipline, but with a 50/50 crew and a big civilian population sex is going to be every way that is possible.

This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.