FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Thought you guys might enjoy this

Author Topic: Thought you guys might enjoy this
Josh Evensen
Member # 9814

- posted      Profile for Josh Evensen   Email Josh Evensen         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everybody. I'm a huge fan of OSC, and also a musician. I just digitally released an album, and one track on it (#5- Rivercurse) is based on one of OSC's books. See if you can tell me which. You can check it out here Anyway, yeah, I don't mean this to be a shameless plug. I don't go about spamming boards with my stuff, but I thought maybe some OSC fans might enjoy it.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Josh. First congrats on joining the board. Second, thanks for the link, regardless of self promotion, I'm sure we won't kill you just yet.

You going to stick around and post more, or is this it? [Smile]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josh Evensen
Member # 9814

- posted      Profile for Josh Evensen   Email Josh Evensen         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, OSC is deff one of my favorite authors, so maybe I will.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HollowEarth
Member # 2586

- posted      Profile for HollowEarth   Email HollowEarth         Edit/Delete Post 
You kind of have to, right? I mean otherwise this whole thing is just spam.
Posts: 1621 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josh Evensen
Member # 9814

Naw, I plan on it. Jeez. It was probably a waste anyway, I bet none of you guys are gonna listen anyway. IT SEEMS MY FANDOM IS WASTED or whatever? :-p.
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
I went to your Myspace page instead, and listened to the music there. You don't have that song on there, but I am not registering with anyone to listen to music right now. Not quite my genre of music, but not bad.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
You're not supposed to scare the newbie off yet .

I'd love to listen to your music, but unfortunatly I'm on my brother's computer, and he's pretty uptight about any files I get off the internet.

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
That was a big file!

There's a "devil" and a "Keeper"

Except OSC's "devil" usually has a different name like Unmaker.

Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

Will be blasting Spidergrinder for Halloween. That'll keep the kids away.

Are you Gothic?

Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josh Evensen
Member # 9814

@Skillery: Gothic? No. Is that a joke..? Devil/Keeper is referring to a different book-- not the Alvin Maker series. Its pretty obvious, but I don't want to say which book just out of curiousity as to how long it will take someone to get it.

@Stan- thanks. You dont have to register to listen. That site is a little tricky/annoying, but you just click on the FREE button to the bottom right. Then just enter the verification code and click download from Level(3)-network.

And hm, you know, I'll put the song on my myspace. That will be easier I suppose. It should be up there in like 5 minutes.

skillery
Member # 6209

Even Here: "If you eat them, you'll probably die."

Yeah, that's a Goth standard from way back.

Josh Evensen
Member # 9814

You are totally screwing with me.

<edit> song is up. Heres the link. http://www.myspace.com/joshuaevensen

[ October 23, 2006, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: Josh Evensen ]

Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Homecoming. [Smile]
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josh Evensen
Member # 9814

Winner.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.