FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I will NOT be staying with Blockbuster online (a rant).

Author Topic: I will NOT be staying with Blockbuster online (a rant).
andi330
Member # 8572

- posted      Profile for andi330           Edit/Delete Post 
You know you would think, that Blockbuster would at least ATTEMPT to send me my movies in the order I requested them, especially since everything in my queue is available, and I'm in the middle of a free trial. I mean, this should be the time in which they should be trying to impress me so that when the trial is up, I'll keep paying them for their services. Instead vidoeos are coming out of order, so that I'm trying to follow two different seasons of a show at the same time. It would be one thing if it was just movies that were out of order, but I'm trying to watch a TV series. I've double checked the queue and I've got everything listed in the correct order. arrrrrr. I'm not all that impressed with the selection either. I think I'll go back to Netflix when this trial is over.
Posts: 1214 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
Does it say that they will send it in that order?
You could just have only one thing in your queue.

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Instead of requesting the single disks, request the season instead, then they'll send them in order...and if you have more than one season requested, move them way down your queue until you're finished with the current one.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andi330
Member # 8572

- posted      Profile for andi330           Edit/Delete Post 
The point of being able to reorder your queue is to control in what order movies will be shipped. And I have plenty of movies in my queue.
Posts: 1214 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
striplingrz
Member # 9770

- posted      Profile for striplingrz   Email striplingrz         Edit/Delete Post 
i've always used netflix... looked at blockbuster's site, but it didn't seem as user friendly to me... now your story pretty much seals the deal for me, i doubt i'll ever try them out... its not worth the 2 free local rentals if they can't handle the site stuff correctly
Posts: 176 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.