FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Monkey Island

Author Topic: Monkey Island
Szymon
Member # 7103

- posted      Profile for Szymon   Email Szymon         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, perhaps you know something (because, as everyone knows Mr Card is the author of the insult game in Monkey Island (tm) by LucasArts (tm)) about next Monkey Island. I so very much miss it. It was great. Is it gonna be released sometime soon?
Posts: 723 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
There are 4 or 5 Monkey Island games.. I believe OSC only worked on the first. I don't think there are any plans for a new one any time soon.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I never knew OSC was involved with that. Would have never made the connection.

Never played the last one, but the first few were some of the best games ever made, as was the case with pretty much any LucasArts game of that type back then.

Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.