FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Has anyone else been driven mad by this game?!? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has anyone else been driven mad by this game?!?
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
I still can't get the grim reaper.
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

Or the cave actually. The dark doorway/archway thingy.
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

Ok, really stumped by the cave and it's pissing me off. Please someone just post the answer!
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
SPOILERS

The baby is Rosemary's Baby
The Orange is Clockwork-like [Razz]

Still can't get the wolves, the basket dude, the woman with two kids, and the knife. O.o

Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

Never mind, I got it.

Took me forever cause I kept trying versions of 'dark' or 'darkness' and 'cave' or 'door'.

seekingprometheus
Member # 9825

- posted      Profile for seekingprometheus   Email seekingprometheus         Edit/Delete Post 
I've got 47.

I can't figure out the stairs, the green mm in the elvira dress, or the cave.

Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I have 21, and that's cheating using this thread. I suck at these.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
Think about how you'd describe the inside of the cave, prometheus. As for the stairs and the elvira dress, I needed this thread to have any idea what they were.
Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
Now I feel REALLY dim because I spent all day yesterday watching a netflix DVD of the Stephen King inspired television show starring Anthony Michael Hall.
[Wall Bash]

Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.