FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Where is Choobak?

Author Topic: Where is Choobak?
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Did he find love?

Does he miss us?

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I've actually been wondering the same thing myself. Well, the first and second questions anyway.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
He popped into my mind the other day. Hope he's doing OK.

--j_k, who wonders if there was a third question in Bob's post at one point

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Nah, I was considering the thread's subject to be the first of three questions.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
France, I think.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I was JUST thinking about him today!

I miss him a lot. [Frown]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Me, too! The thinking about him and the missing him part. He's so cute! Like a widdle teddy beaw. [Smile]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tante Shvester:
France, I think.

Sadly I'm probably the only one who saw that and kept it going in my head as if you were quoting Monty Python. [Frown]

Maybe there's some sort of...multi month, French...celebration, that he's been entangled in.

I mean, have you SEEN Hunchback of Notre Dame? With all those gypsies dancing around, how could he concentrate on Hatrack?

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Choobak's name reminds me of Chuzzle.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
He did indeed find love.

I ran into him and the love at the Luxembourg railway station some time in summer. And he sent me a text message some time in September, I think, from his holiday [Smile]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Lyr: I heard it in a monty python voice too. Fret not.
Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
I miss him [Smile]
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

That's great that things worked out for him romantically. I expect that the answer to Bob's first question is that he's floating around somewhere in the general vicinity of Cloud 9.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Noemon:
I expect that the answer to Bob's first question is that he's floating around somewhere in the general vicinity of Cloud 9.

I've been there a lot lately, haven't seen him. What does he look like? I'll keep an eye out.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw yay! I'm so glad things worked out for him!

Now all we need is for him to come back and tell us the full story. [Smile]

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dragon:
Aw yay! I'm so glad things worked out for him!

Now all we need is for him to come back and tell us the full story. [Smile]

Of course!! Ha! He thinks he can escape the grasps of Hatrack Gossip?!
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.