FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » You Are Mighty

Author Topic: You Are Mighty
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Finals getting you down? Feeling downtrodden? Don't worry, you will overcome, for you are mighty!

http://www.yourname.goeshere.youaremighty.com

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I am.
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
I liked this all the way up until I saw it was sponsored by a Job site... after that it just felt commercial and lame =(
Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
When I click it just sings the praises of someone called "Yourname Goeshere". [Dont Know]

Guess I'm not mighty. [Grumble]

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

Yourname Goeshere is pretty awesome though. She hooked me up with free Dish Network and never pays taxes.

She once wrestled with Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, and a 15' Python and made them all submit to joining her bridge group.

Yourname Goes here can look at fruit hard and make it ripen.

Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
All glory to the Hypnotoad!

Oh wait, wrong thread.

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
(waiting for the Chuck Norris comments to start.)
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
Chuck Norris lives in FEAR of Yourname Goeshere.
Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

This is about Yourname Goeshere, not Chuck Norris.

Yourname Goeshere doesn't get the credit she deserves, and really ought to have her own thread. Once she saved me from being eaten alive by sharks by singing a C above high C, which is the resonant frequency of shark eyeballs, causing them all to go blind.

TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
"I am mighty! I have a glow you cannot see. I have a heart as big as the moon, as warm as bathwater. We're superheroes, man! We don't have time to be charming! The boots of evil were made for walking. We're watching the big picture, friend. We know the score. We are a public service, not glamour boys! Not captains of industry! Not makers of things! Keep your vulgar moneys. We are a justice sandwich, no toppings necessary! Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift? Do you . . . dig?"

You knew it was coming.

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Tick: <3 you and your Tick Quotes. <3 <3 <3
Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
For those of you who don't know how, you put your name into the url address line like so.

http://www.alex.khayat.youaremighty.com/

Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
....well that would have been good to know earlier. [Big Grin]
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
No1 Beats DRAGON
Member # 9912

- posted      Profile for No1 Beats DRAGON   Email No1 Beats DRAGON         Edit/Delete Post 
ooo i like that its really cool!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Pixiest:
Tick: <3 you and your Tick Quotes. <3 <3 <3

[Big Grin]

The delivery on that monologue floors me every time.

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
try this one(DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH FLASHING LIGHTS):

yourname.goeshere.doyouhaveepilepsy.com

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.