FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » pH - Where are you?

Author Topic: pH - Where are you?
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Pearce! I haven't talked to you in a really long time. It seems that you're not online anymore. I just wanted to see what was going on. Hope we can talk soon!
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
I am the here.

With the influenza.

But I have a new screen name.

Apparently, Nyquil is affecting my brain.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! I found you! That makes me happy!

Wow. That's way too many sentences followed by an exclamation point. I'm too tired to be this hyper.

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Why are the two of you awake? I sure shouldn't be.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
pH, how come I don't know your new screen name????

Le upset.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
it's in her profile dear.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, THAT screen name. I thought she was talking about another Hatrack name. Nevermind me.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
I've always been curious...how does everyone pronounce pH?

Pee Aitch or Fuh?

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Pee Aitch
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Or FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
I so just pictured my friend's four year old son saying that. Now I need to clean up the mess.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.