FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I don't have allergies. (Plus, new Chadwick video)

Author Topic: I don't have allergies. (Plus, new Chadwick video)
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
[Taunt]

I can eat chocolate, peanut butter (although I despise it), bananas (I hate them too), and wheat.

I can also touch cats and dogs, birds and antelopes.

HOWEVER.

I have a secret.

I suffer from a fear of dogs. Small ones, big ones, cute ones, hairy ones, butt naked ones...

Dogs are really scary.
[Angst]

[ December 09, 2006, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Altáriël of Dorthonion ]

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nellie Bly
Member # 9129

- posted      Profile for Nellie Bly   Email Nellie Bly         Edit/Delete Post 
Except golden retrievers, remember?
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah. I think those are beautiful, and I'd like to have one someday, but I'm worried that all I'd think about would be how he would turn on me one day and maul my behind off.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nellie Bly
Member # 9129

- posted      Profile for Nellie Bly   Email Nellie Bly         Edit/Delete Post 
What about Lassie? are you afraid of Lassie?
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

YES. Collies are scary dogs. Those heads of theirs are FAR TOO NARROW. If I ever got to name one I'd have to choose between "Pinhead" or "Conehead".
Nellie Bly
Member # 9129

Hey. Remind me to hurt you when you come to visit me for making fun of collies. What about weiner dogs?
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
I met two little old schnauzers on the way up in the elevator today, and then two wide little white Scotties on the way down. And a sweet big-eyed mutt in front of the Starbucks going in, and then a chipper bulldog in a wee sargeant's flight jacket on the way out (Wilbur, the bulldog, was made by his owner to drop his treat and come over to say "hi" to me -- poor Wilbur, he looked so bewildered. "Uh, uh, but Mommy, Mommy, I had da treat in my mouth already!")

Don't come to Vancouver without lots of preparation, AoD. There are dogs everywhere.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Weiner dogs are le scary too!

I much more prefer cats, birdies and my Chadwick.

Nellie Bly
Member # 9129

Aww. Chaddie! I miss him, even if he was the creepiest hermit crab I ever saw.

Ok, what about hot dogs? And Beenies and weenies?

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
My dog's head is much much much more narrow than Lassie's, even proportionately. He weighs 20 pounds, but other than that, he'd be a lassie clone.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nellie Bly
Member # 9129

quote:
Originally posted by breyerchic04:
My dog's head is much much much more narrow than Lassie's, even proportionately. He weighs 20 pounds, but other than that, he'd be a lassie clone.

He sounds adorable.
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
I've never met a "weiner" dog that didn't try to chew my ankle off. Put a little bacon grease on their tail and let them run around loose here in the desert for a little while, I say.
Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Chadwick is ADORABLE.

In fact, he's out right now. Let me play around with him for a little while. =3

Nell Gwyn
Member # 8291

- posted      Profile for Nell Gwyn   Email Nell Gwyn         Edit/Delete Post 
CT, your post makes me want to visit Vancouver someday even more. [Smile] (That, plus all the other Vancouver awesomeness I've heard about.) I wuv puppies. And the idea of a bulldog named Wilbur is just too adorable.
Posts: 952 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Chadwick is camera shy.

I tried to make him come out again, but he became camera shy and I gave up.
I just recorded this right now.

quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Vancouver is a great city. [Smile] LOTS to do and see. It's beautiful. *sigh*
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.