FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Ambush Thread

Author Topic: The Ambush Thread
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
*lies in the bushes, sips iced cappichino*
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
Man what a fine day to cross this bridge.

While staring at the ground and humming.

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Satlin
Member # 1593

- posted      Profile for Satlin   Email Satlin         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm thirsty guys.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, here I am crossing this bush-flanked bridge. My keen caffeine-addict senses sharply detect the presence of an iced cappuchino in the bushes, but I chalk it up to advanced dementia brought on by withdrawls and move along. Good holy lord does this bridge have some fine looking planks. I think I will stand here for a second and admire the workmanship of this bridge.

Oh rock. My Ipod just randomed "Battle Flag" by the Low Fidelity All Stars. I think I'll turn that on maximum and plug the buds into my ears as far as they can go without permanent damage.

Ah! And did the sun go behind some cloud cover? Good. I like shade and the complete absence of potentially alerting shadows.

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

Well, I think I've absent-mindedly inspected every square inch of this bridge. Time to start walking away veeery slowwwllyyyy.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

And now I'm gone! What a depressing, event-free day.
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
*wakes up form nap intime to see the target*

*takes out the trigger and presses it*

*bridge goes boom in a loud and thunderous explosion that sends the bridge scattering in all directions, mission to knock out the bridge and the target has suceeded with the suage of only one package of C4.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Satlin
Member # 1593

- posted      Profile for Satlin   Email Satlin         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, now the bridge is all blown up.

And I'm still thirsty.

*walkes away from smoldering rubble*

Posts: 86 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.