FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Describe yourself visually (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Describe yourself visually
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
Since I'm sure everyone's curiousity is as piqued as mine and, to the best of my knowledge, there is no longer a centralized jatraquero picture thing, post links to pictures of yourself here.

Rules:
  • The pictures must be of you. No celebrities and please, no faked-up pics.
  • Pictures must be work safe--no nudity, and a warning if the picture contains anything graphic or inappropriate (e.g. a multitude of people flicking off the camera).
  • If the picture contains more than one person, please indicate which one is you.
  • No negative, insulting or derogatory comments, implied or otherwise.

Ready? Go!

Edit: I forgot I have one on myspace. I'm trying as hard as possible to be sexy for you.

I'll be indexing these in this first post. (as long as I remember to, at least. Bwahar.) If you want yours removed, just let me know.

Alcon
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
BlackBlade BlackBlade 2 BlackBlade 3
erosomniac
Farmgirl
genius00345
ketchupqueen
Luet13 Luet13 2
Noemon
Raia Raia 2
Stan the Man
Stephan Stephan 2

[ December 18, 2006, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: erosomniac ]

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Here you go, love.

[ December 18, 2006, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Altáriël of Dorthonion ]

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Me
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Wheeeee! it's Meeeeeeeee! Ok, so maybe not so much to get excited about. I just had my morning coffee.....at 2pm.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I just got my hair cut on Saturday, so this isn't terribly updated, but here:

My facebook picture and a previous facebook picture.

[Smile]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

- posted      Profile for Stephan   Email Stephan         Edit/Delete Post 
Winter at the beach

At a restaurant in Tel Aviv

Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luet13
Member # 9274

- posted      Profile for Luet13   Email Luet13         Edit/Delete Post 
This is from a photo shoot with a photographer friend of mine. Me and my piano. And this is from last St.Pat's. I marched in the parade with my crazy friends. I'm the one on the far left. St. Pat's madness.
Posts: 511 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Most recent picture of me (with my girls.) I'm the tallest one. [Wink]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
Me at E3 2000 and E3 2001, about forty pounds ago.

Harold Ramis, no?

Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
You need to change permissions on that picture kq, I get it as a 403 Forbidden Error right now.

Me.

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Nighthawk, link not working...
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

KQ and Nighthawk, your pictures don't work [Frown]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Alcon, it's blogger's fault. If you're not signed up for the new blogger, it won't work for you. Forgot about that, sorry.

Here, it's my profile picture. That one work for you?

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
Most recent picture of me (with my girls.) I'm the tallest one. [Wink]

Thanks for clearing that up for me, KQ.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep. [Smile]
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Yes, it does! Thanks KQ. [Smile]
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, kq, your original link will work if it's cut and pasted into the URL bar (or if a person just clicks on it, then clicks into the url bar and hits return).
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
genius00345
Member # 8206

- posted      Profile for genius00345   Email genius00345         Edit/Delete Post 
Me and the gracious host of Hatrack in Columbia (10-6-05)
Posts: 206 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Here I am. Picture's about a year old.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Me waiting for the train in Taiwan about 1 year ago.

Me in Tokyo, next to the worlds smallest car, no lie!

Yes I am kissing ZE SNAKE!

Ill look around for a pic of the Mrs, can't remember where I left it in this crazy cyber space!

[ December 18, 2006, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: BlackBlade ]

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

quote:

Might be blocked by work filters because a lot of services consider my domain(s) "gaming" and block them because there's no fun to be had at work.
Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

quote:
Originally posted by Nighthawk:
quote:

Might be blocked by work filters because a lot of services consider my domain(s) "gaming" and block them because there's no fun to be had at work.
Mine is unfiltered (I'm the closest thing we have to a network admin), and I'm just getting 404 errors.
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

quote:
Nah. It isn't resolving the hostname.
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by erosomniac:
quote:
quote:

Mine is unfiltered (I'm the closest thing we have to a network admin), and I'm just getting 404 errors.
Same deal with me, and I too am the closest thing we have to an admin around here.
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

quote:
quote:

I'm at home. We don't have filters.
erosomniac
Member # 6834

On the bright side, look at how many people want to get a look at that hawt mug'o'yours!
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

Well, DUH! It doesn't help to have the domain registration for "persistengine.com" expire, does it?

Try these...

http://e3.redeemedsoft.com/
...or...
http://e3.pertinax.net/

(First one is the one that's blocked by most filters)

EDIT:
And they probably care more about E3 or "booth babes" than they do me.

And, when you go through that site, please remember two things:
1) It has gone pretty much untouched and unedited for six years. I have lost 40+ pounds, gotten married and had a son since then. How times change...

2) I'm a programmer, not a designer. Site's not "pretty" or "artsy".

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Neither of those are working for me, either. [Frown]
Raia
Member # 4700

Nope... still nothing. [Frown]
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
This is probably one of my most favorite recent pictures of myself.
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Right after visiting the hairstylist.

Attempting to bring sexy back. Or else maybe just tired and zoned out.

Meeting famous people.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

I got both of those nighthawk but its a database of photos, which ones are you?
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

Gah! Oh never mind, for now... I'll try to correct it later. I don't know why it doesn't work for everyone else at this point. I have work to do, for now.

"Booth babes" will have to wait, boys and girls.

steven
Member # 8099

- posted      Profile for steven   Email steven         Edit/Delete Post 
Here am I

If it don't work, say something.

Posts: 3354 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

Steven, it's locked to those who have a myspace account.
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
"You must be logged in to do that!"
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

*logs in*

Awww, I love the ones with you holding the baby.

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:
Originally posted by rivka:
"You must be logged in to do that!"

"Is logged in to do that."
steven
Member # 8099

I tried cropping that one so I could post it to my sakeriver account as my avatar pic, but no go. Any ideas?
Posts: 3354 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

photobucket
steven
Member # 8099

OK, now it's my avatar on SakeRiver.
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok I am the one laying next to the baby--my baby who is now 2 and 1/2. I am wearing the the black shirt in this one. T. (abbreviation not actual name) is the same baby that was in the first pic. The other people are my wife H. and her dad and grandma.
Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

ok, NOW it's my avatar at Sake.
steven
Member # 8099

Here I am on Photobucket. I am tropicalmike7375, bringing sexy back. [ROFL]
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Your teeth are so straight and white. What's your secret?
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

- posted      Profile for IanO   Email IanO         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's me from about a year and half ago:

http://www.ogequip.com/me6.jpg

Posts: 1346 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saephon
Member # 9623

- posted      Profile for Saephon   Email Saephon         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's an eerie close up

Andddd here's me looking egotistical in my room.

Both are slightly old, but I'll probably take new ones soon. Maybe *yawn*

Posts: 349 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

quote:
Originally posted by BlackBlade:
I got both of those nighthawk but its a database of photos, which ones are you?

http://e3.pertinax.net/e3_2000/

Does this not work for anyone?!? Gallery links on the left?!? Anyone? Bueller...? Bueller...?

Oh, I give up.

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Blackblade -- any photos of you WITHOUT the cap? What does your hair look like?
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

I can get to your link, Nighthawk, which is your general page, and I can click on your gallery. But what specific image are you trying to link to?
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.