FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My chat with Larry of Limozeen: a Chapman brother

Author Topic: My chat with Larry of Limozeen: a Chapman brother
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Vianey Gpe: hello

Vianey Gpe: How are you this lovely day in December?

ladeezluvlarry71: I'm doing... lovely...ly?

Vianey Gpe: Sorry about that, it was my Away message that insists on sending my friends away.

Vianey Gpe: I have fixed that. [Smile]

Vianey Gpe: To be honest, I never believed you would ever be online.

Vianey Gpe: I thought the H*R thing was all just a joke.

ladeezluvlarry71: Homestar Runner is no joke, my friend

Vianey Gpe: Not that H*R was a joke, the screen name itself.

ladeezluvlarry71: yes, I got that

Vianey Gpe: So, I take it I have the pleasure of IMing with one of the Chapman brothers?

Vianey Gpe: That would be terrifically fabulous.

ladeezluvlarry71: consider your night/early morning made

Vianey Gpe: I don't know what to say then. Other than I adore your website.

ladeezluvlarry71: thanks, man

ladeezluvlarry71: I never get tired of hearing that

Vianey Gpe: Oh, I'm a girl. Just so you know. [Smile]

Vianey Gpe: I'm studying animation, getting a Bachelors actually, and your website is common talk amongst the students at my school.

Vianey Gpe: I actually dressed up as Trogdor for Halloween last year, and for a convention back in high school. People thought it was cute and it landed me a boyfriend at one point. He kept saying, "It's the wings!"

Vianey Gpe: All I did was draw scales with a marker all over my body, staple construction paper wings and spikes to my shirt.

Vianey Gpe: My shirt worked really well since it had a nice grungy texture, dark green color and it was sleeveless.

Vianey Gpe: I did not have a camera, so I was unable to take any pictures. :'(

ladeezluvlarry71: ah, that's too bad, I would have liked to see it

ladeezluvlarry71: I was about to complain that you didn't send 'em in

Vianey Gpe: I'll do it again sometime when I get more construction paper, since I have a camera now. [Smile]

Vianey Gpe: Back in that high school convention, my group had to dress up as dragons or we could not attend. I had no idea what to do and then I remembered the awesomest burninator. My friends loved it even though it was so simple.

I just HAD to post this. [Smile]

How do I know it was one of the Brothers Chaps?
http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/Larry_Palaroncini

[ December 22, 2006, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Altáriël of Dorthonion ]

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
That's pretty fantastibular! [Wink]

Can you animate characters yet? How does one learn that stuff? What skewl you going to?

Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I can do some basic animation. I need to work on my timing skills a bit more. >.<;;

I'm attending the Art Institute of California and getting a Bachelors in Media Arts and Animation. I'm thinking about becoming a color artist although my dream job is character design for the Jim Henson Company.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tarrsk
Member # 332

- posted      Profile for Tarrsk           Edit/Delete Post 
I just want to see this Trogdor costume o' yours. [Wink]

The Chapman Bros. are class guys.

Posts: 1321 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Altáriël of Dorthonion:
I can do some basic animation. I need to work on my timing skills a bit more. >.<;;

I'm attending the Art Institute of California and getting a Bachelors in Media Arts and Animation. I'm thinking about becoming a color artist although my dream job is character design for the Jim Henson Company.

We should hook up sometime online. I'm looking to create low-cost but good looking animated films. I'm currently getting my BA in Electronic Media & Film but I'm practicing After Effects animation on the side, with an emphasis on special effects and compositing trickery. [Wink]
Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.