FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Thread of Corn and Cheese

Author Topic: The Thread of Corn and Cheese
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
And I bet you're thinking this thread is about food. Well, you're wrong. This is a thread for people to brag about their corniness and cheesieness. [Big Grin]

Listen to this one:

"While it Gauls me to say it, I am fond of the French".

Get it? Gauls me = galls me [Big Grin]

[ROFL] [ROFL] [Cool]

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiddle_stix
Member # 9941

- posted      Profile for fiddle_stix           Edit/Delete Post 
CHEESEBALL!!!!! [Taunt]
Posts: 79 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
I am what I eat. I'm eating cheese-coated corn tortilla chips.
Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Ummm...cheese...+...corn...=...hunger...
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
... I'm starving.

And I'm wearing a cape to a party tonight. I win!

*hopes fiddle_stix doesn't see this before the party*

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Umm...I'm going to the movies with some friends?
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NicholasStewart
Member # 9781

- posted      Profile for NicholasStewart   Email NicholasStewart         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you get when you cross a rooster and a duck? A bird that gets up at the quack of dawn!

What kind of horses go out after dark?
Nightmares

Why did Beethoven get rid of his chickens?
Because they kept saying "Bach, Bach, Bach.

Two silk worms were in a race. What was the result?
A Tie

How do you stop a charging rhinoceros?
Take away his credit card.

Yah those are pretty bad corny jokes, I know.
But if you want more and have the stomach for it, I have about 70 of them: http://listoffavorites.com/home/list_answers/86

Posts: 65 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiddle_stix
Member # 9941

A Mexican family crosses over the border to the Land of Milk and Honey where the streets are paved with gold. But the husband can find no work.

His family is hungry, so he takes a walk to a quiet place at the foot of a big hill, kneels at the base of a tree, and begins to pray: "Sweet Jesus, please show me a way to feed my family..."

Eyes closed, the Mexican does not see a man coming over the top of the hill, who is stumbling wildly with a broken grocery sack. When the Mexican man opens his eyes, a large wheel of cheddar cheese rolls down the hill an lands at his feet!

"Oh, thank you Jesus, thank you!" he cries, grabs the cheese, and runs straight home. Upon returning home, he gives the cheese to his wife and instructs her to make nachos.

"But wouldn't you rather have cheese enchiladas and burritos and other things?" she inquires.

"No," the husband says, "Jesus sent this to me with a message... As I ran home,

I kept hearing Him yell, ' THAT'S NACHO CHEESE! THAT'S NACHO CHEESE!'

[Razz]

Posts: 79 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

[Taunt]
libertygirl
Member # 8761

- posted      Profile for libertygirl   Email libertygirl         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 143 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
libertygirl
Member # 8761

- posted      Profile for libertygirl   Email libertygirl         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
I love cheese

Posts: 143 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
haha, I love the Beethoven one!
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

quote:
some people just dont have the talent of being a cheese wiz
Courtesy of fiddle_stix [Big Grin]
fiddle_stix
Member # 9941

thank you, thank you very much. i'll be here all week.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.