FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Store issue

Author Topic: Hatrack Store issue
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been trying to look around the hatrack store Hatrack Store and can't seem to get past the first page. If I try to click on any of the departments on the sidebar (books, or audio books) I get a message that says

quote:
Once you have logged in, please use the navigation buttons on the left to browse the store.
Then it doesn't allow me to log in at all, it just loops me back to the same message.

I'm also a little put off by having to log in to browse the site. I can understand having to log in before I can add to my cart, but I'm just trying to see what's there.

Is this a recent problem/bug? I haven't looked into the store for several years.

Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post 
It wants you to log in as either US, Canadian, or 'international.' Just click on one of those links and it will take you back to the main page with what I assume are the updated prices for the selected region.

Edit: The price doesn't change at all, so I'm not entirely sure why it forces you to log in, but I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

When I select those buttons, it just returns me to the same page. [Frown]
Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

Oops, it's working now... my bad.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.