FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Spoilers (Spoilers!!!) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Spoilers (Spoilers!!!)
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Darth Vader is Luke's father.

Titanic sinks.

Bruce Willis is dead.

Rosebud is a sled.

Dumbledore dies.

Kevin Spacey is Keyser Soze.

Jesus gets nailed to a cross.

It wasn't a game--the Buggers are dead.

Jon Snow is Rhaegar and Lyanna's love child.

They were on Earth the whole time, but in the future.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw! [Cry]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Glass is evil.

Tyler Durden doesn't exist.

Laura Palmer was killed by her father.

It was all a dream.

Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone bloody dies.
Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Bruce Willis is dead.

It's not funny. My brother actually spoiled the movie for me [Frown]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

oh, I'll add my own then.

Ned dies.

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I had someone ruin the same movie, Kama.

Dumbledore dies.

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Soylent Green is made of people.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
It was Old Man Cooper. He would have got away with it too if it hadn't been for theose meddling kids.

They all die except Ripley and the cat.

Deckard is a replicant.

They win the big game...

It was all a dream...

Ilsa leaves with Lazlo.

Ooh, I feel dirty now. [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Not with a bang, but a whimper.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adso
Member # 10151

- posted      Profile for Adso   Email Adso         Edit/Delete Post 
Andy Dufresne escapes;
Frodo destroys the ring;
Both Romeo and Juliet die

Oh, and hello all.

Edited to add the unhappy end

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

Hi
Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
Rhett leaves Scarlett.

Dorothy could've gone home all along using the ruby slippers.

The guy across the way from Jimmy Stewart's apartment actually did kill his wife.

Twas beauty killed the beast.

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Nancy Drew gets out of her tight spot just in the nick of time, refuses monetary compensation but is presented with a funky souvenir at a big party where everyone eats a lot of rich food (again), and has a moment of sorrow as she thinks that now she doesn't have a case to solve, little knowing that she will soon be happily (and most probably illegally) chasing another mystery in the next book.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

Han Solo comes back at the last second and takes out Vader's fighter from behind - everyone gets a medal!
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Luke and Leia are twins. And yes, she kissed him. But she's in love with Han.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Hamilton Berger loses the case.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
Beth dies.
Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Daniel dies.

Repeatedly.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Ripley kills Peter and he gets away with everything.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Wash dies.

So does Shepherd Book.

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Eisenheim and Sophie faked her murder.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

All twelve of them did it. And got away with it, too. But he was an evil, evil man, so it's ok.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
House will discover what the disease was at the last minute after trying antibiotics and other treatments and failing.
The patient will either live or die.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Is this BSG?

Damia and Afra end up together.

Fred dies.

Fred is reborn as a goddess.

Wesley dies.

The butler did it.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
14:30:34 March 20, 2007.

...oops.

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by imogen:
quote:
Is this BSG?

I believe that's Planet of the Apes.
Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
She kills Angel.

Though it gets awfully close and the Scoobies must make many sacrifices, the Apocalypse is averted.

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Scarlet did it.

Actually Mrs. Peacock did it.

Okay, ACTUALLY the Butler did it.

Maybe they ALL did it.

Communism was only a red herring.

[ January 30, 2007, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Lyrhawn ]

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mucus
Member # 9735

- posted      Profile for Mucus           Edit/Delete Post 
Your Social Security cheque won't exist by the time you retire.
Posts: 7593 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
They are all Cylons

Kennedy's assasination was a suicide.

The moon landing was faked.

Vader is Lukes brother.

The whole island is really heaven.

ooops. I thought this was wrong spoilers.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rivka:
Daniel dies.

Repeatedly.

Kenny dies. Repeatedly.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Peter and Petra get married.
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Lyrhawn, don't you know? Mr Green ALWAYS did it. That's just the rule of the game.
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Not the rule of the movie though [Smile] .
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
E.T dies. But he gets better.
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Both Romeo and Juliet kill themselves.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Neither Holmes nor Moriarity die at the falls.

John Wayne dies.

Tinkerbell survives, thanks to your clapping.

Only the mime speaks, and that is "No!"

The whole village is in the modern day world.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Theo dies, but Kee and the baby are rescued.

Mr. Rochester has an insane wife hidden in the attic.

Noemon
Member # 1115

The man he killed wasn't his biological grandfather.
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Gah! I am such an idiot! I read the Spoilers post. What is my problem?

When I saw the first few I guess I thought I was safe to keep reading. But I didn't want to find out about Jon Snow by reading a spoiler thread. Guess I might as well go read A Feast for Crows now.

And I didn't read the rest of the thread because I don't want to know anything else. So I don't know if anyone else already gave this one away, but--

Santa Claus isn't real.

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Data dies *sniffle*

She killed the kids and herself and all three of them are ghosts.

She's not really dead. It was an elaborate plot to smuggle her away from the evil prince.

Oh, but he's really an illusionist. [Smile]

His assistant is his twin in disguise.

He kills his own clone after every show.

She's a man, baby!!

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
Theo dies?! Oh my god, what will Cliff and Clair do? I hope they send Rudy to stay with Grandpa for a while, she's just too fragile for to handle all of those emotions. And he just got accepted to grad school and had his undergrad ceremony... it was so beautiful... WE'LL MISS YOU THEO!!!
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Wyatt Earp kills all the cowboys, loses a brother, leaves his opium addicted wife and runs of with Josie Marcus.

Aliens from the depths of the ocean, caused the tsunami and are currently controlling the one that is about to destroy much of humanity, they want us to stop fighting.

They weren't actually living in the past, their village was simply cut off from the rest of the world.

Indiana Jones gets the artifact he is trying to find, but does not hold on to it.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Trinity dies.
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Frodo destroys the ring;
No he doesn't.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
One of them is a cop.

They all die.

Everyone dies except them, and they get away with the money.

He's done all this before, but can't remember it.

They're not really terrorists.

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't do anything.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

vonk, given the fate of the real-life son on whom Theo was based, that wasn't very funny.

Lisa, you may not be aware that I have a no-tolerance policy on that particular phrase. Please don't take this personally.

*kills Lisa*

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

*stays rivka's hand*

*revives Lisa*

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.