FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Help Me Remember...

Author Topic: Help Me Remember...
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
...the name of an online RPG. All I remember is that you sign up, and you have to pay a subscription. The game involves you acting like a patient at an insane asylum. There are a bunch of cooky games. You can use a toothpick as a weapn to fight the monsters in your closet. And I think the game involves a money called Crazy Bucks...
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
Was this text-based? I remember playing something like that, like, fifteen years ago, back in the days of Seth Able.
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

Yeah, I think so. But it did have pictures on screen. You just had to put in commands in a text box.

I just thought about it, and I couldn't remember. I don't want to play it again. But it'll bug me if I can't remember.

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't think of the name either. Now that's going to bug me, too. [Wall Bash]

Man, that takes me back, though. "Legend of the Red Dragon", "Planets", "Usurper", that game where you kill Barney . . . logging on to a BBS over a phone line to chat with the few people who'd managed to get on . . . good times. Good times.

Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

Oh, man. Ummm...I think the mascot was a chicken with a hammer. That probably doesn't help though.

Was there a nurse named Candi? That pops into mind for some reason.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.