FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » HPMF = Florence's Mirembe School (Page 5)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: HPMF = Florence's Mirembe School
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad your tests came out alright Tatiana! And again, it's wonderful that you're keeping this going.
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Dear jatraqueros del mundo,

The business you have loaned to, Jecinta Muthoni Kamau, has made a repayment of $27.00. The total amount repaid up to now is $108.00. The payment was collected and deposited by Ebony Foundation (Eb-F). This repayment will be divided amongst all the lenders who helped to fund this business, depending upon the percentage each lender contributed. Note that you cannot actually withdraw or reloan these funds until after the loan term is complete. Comment:

scheduled_repayment

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Thanks, Dragon! Words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. [Smile]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

I need to know that I'm not alone in this ending poverty stuff. Do other people think it's worthwhile? Are we doing the right thing? <self-doubts>
Tatiana
Member # 6776

The business you have loaned to, Flea Market, has made a repayment of $84.00. The total amount repaid up to now is $504.00. The payment was collected and deposited by South Pacific Business Development. This repayment will be divided amongst all the lenders who helped to fund this business, depending upon the percentage each lender contributed. Note that you cannot actually withdraw or reloan these funds until after the loan term is complete. Comment:

scheduled_repayment

Tatiana
Member # 6776

The business you have loaned to, Cattle breeding, has made a repayment of $40.00. The total amount repaid up to now is $80.00. The payment was collected and deposited by Komak Credit Union. This repayment will be divided amongst all the lenders who helped to fund this business, depending upon the percentage each lender contributed. Note that you cannot actually withdraw or reloan these funds until after the loan term is complete. Comment:

scheduled_repayment

Tatiana
Member # 6776

Yay, we got another contribution! October is now up to $100. =) Keep 'em coming!
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Awesome, we're at $110! [Smile] Thanks.
Tatiana
Member # 6776

The business you have loaned to, Cassava cakes selling, has made a
repayment of $46.00. The total amount repaid is now $230.00. This
repayment will be divided amongst all the lenders who helped to fund
this business, depending upon the percentage each lender contributed.

Please note that these funds will not be credited to your Kiva account
until the loan is repaid in full or when the loan term is complete. At
that time, you will be able to withdraw these funds from Kiva.org or to
re-lend these funds to a new business.

Tatiana
Member # 6776

This article in the Guardian sounds like a really great project. I would love to get involved with it. They don't say how to offer support, though. (Edit: duh! There's a link on the right, lol.)
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Three more days in October. Happy Halloween everyone!
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Wow it's November already! I'm working long shifts in another city, though, so I think I will wait to do the honors until I get home. [Smile]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

The business you have loaned to, Elisa Amarilla Dominguez, has made a repayment of $67.00. The total amount repaid is now $268.00. This repayment will be divided amongst all the lenders who helped to fund this business, depending upon the percentage each lender contributed.

Please note that these funds will not be credited to your Kiva account until the loan is repaid in full or when the loan term is complete. At that time, you will be able to withdraw these funds from Kiva.org or to re-lend these funds to a new business.

Tatiana
Member # 6776

Yay, I'm home! Exciting adventure: when I arrived at my house in the rental car, I discovered that my regular keys, including my house key, were missing. Searched all my luggage and nothing was found. Attempted to break into my house (where there are spare keys) and couldn't find a way. Felt happy that house is really secure, but sad that I was locked out. Was determined to find a way in somehow. Tried all the windows and doors on the bottom floor and all were securely locked. Remembered that the lock is broken on one second floor window. Got an extension ladder out that was hanging on the back of the house under the deck and climbed up to said window and managed to get it partway open. Repositioned the ladder for another climb and got it the rest of the way open and the blinds inside pulled up but then there was no room left between the ladder and the window opening to squeeze through. This is getting complicated! Finally repositioned the ladder a third time at the limit of its safe angle of attack, and left a 6" gap at the top of the ladder between the ladder and the window opening. Squeezed through and over my couch onto the floor. Success, yay!

Oops, now I've just told everyone on the internet how to break into my house.

(Gonna fix it tomorrow so any b+e pplz hafta do it tonight, except I'm sleeping on the sofa with my shotgun tonight so better not try it. [Wink] )

Anyway, since I'm all chuffed from the big adventure, I feel ready to easily pwn global poverty. Would anyone like to chose a borrower for October?

Tatiana
Member # 6776

Okay, I picked Julio Chuya and his bread making business in Guayaquil, Ecuador. [Smile] We loaned him $125 and gave $12.50 to kiva for their operating expenses.
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

I well know the feeling of being determined to find a way in, having locked myself out.

It is mere bricks & mortar; it cannot withstand a Will.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Tatiana Boshenka to loans@kiva.org

show details 9:00 AM (0 minutes ago)

- Hide quoted text -
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Nov 4, 2007 8:58 AM
Subject: Fru Donatus Chi
To: bobhelma@yahoo.com

Dear Sir or Madam,

We, the jatraqueros del mundo, are concerned about our kiva borrower
Fru Donatus Chi, whose loan for his motorcycle transport business in
Alabukam, Mankon, NW. Province, Cameroon was funded several months
ago but is listed on kiva as never having been disbursed.
http://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=businesses&action=about&id=16090 Here
is the link to his page. GHAPE is listed as his Field Partner
organization. Can you please let us know the status of our loan to
this borrower? This long a delay before loan disbursement has never
happened before in our year-long history of funding kiva loans.

Thank you,
Jatraqueros del Mundo
http://www.hatrack.com/cgi-bin/ubbmain/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=047531;p=1&r=nfx

Forward

Tatiana
Member # 6776

CT, absolutely! The most powerful force in the universe. [Smile] You and I think alike.
Tatiana
Member # 6776

You know, Global Poverty is tough, and we're going to beat it into submission a lot faster if we expand our giving circle.

Would you guys mind if I invited others who would make cool hatrackers to join in what we're doing here? It would be more convenient for me to handle one group than several, we could gain some cool additional hatrackers that way, and it might mean an increase in our ability to help people. What do you think?

Maybe we could have separate funds, and compete against each other? Would that be fun? I'm thinking of hitting up the bloggernacle, a series of Mormon group blogs that I read. The denizens thereof are mostly professionals, so have more money available (than hatrackers, whom I think of as mostly students with a few of us older people sprinkled in), but are mostly LDS, so they already give 10%, and mostly have kids, so they have a lot of claims on their resources. I have no clue if they will get excited about creating a fund or not, or even if the blog owners would allow it. Maybe they don't want me spamming their blogs with requests to contribute. I'm just tossing around ideas as of now. Any thoughts?

Maybe this is a good thing that is working well as it is now, so I should just leave it alone and let it keep working?

[ November 04, 2007, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Tatiana ]

Tatiana
Member # 6776

from Buma Helma <bobhelma@yahoo.com>
to Tatiana Boshenka <thetatiana@gmail.com>,
date Nov 4, 2007 9:21 AM
subject Re: Fru Donatus Chi
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details 9:21 AM (4 minutes ago)

Hello thanks for mail ok. We know that this whole thing has taken too long to be paid back ok but we promise that the money shall be disburse this month without any failure ok.Thanks

Tatiana
Member # 6776

Fast reply, but not one that exactly fills me with confidence, I have to say. Remembering, though, that English is most likely not Buma Helma's first language, I think we should wait and see what happens. I'm forwarding the correspondence to the kiva folks.
Tatiana
Member # 6776

After seeing the ugly results of spam, I'm rethinking the idea of inviting others. Spam in all its forms is insidious and evil, and I'd hate to spam anyone ever, most especially not my friends.
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, I would have no problem with a friend bringing something like this up, were I on a different forum. Just so you know.

It's different than making a relationship merely to make an opportunity, and it's different to ask once (or in one thread) than to make your requests unavoidably splayed out over all surfaces.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

This is an update on Panadería “Rosita” written by Luis Crespo:

Julio esta muy feliz de saber que cuenta con apoyo financiero para atender el negocio agradece a Mifex por llegar donde ellos y a la comunidad por ser sus clientes ellos trabajan para dar bienes de consumo masivo popular del día a día de la población meta. La familia esta contenta de que tengan esta oportunidad de desarrollo.

www.mifex.org

Tatiana
Member # 6776

The business you have loaned to, Isha Kamara, has made a repayment of
$25.00. The total amount repaid is now $25.00. This repayment will be
divided amongst all the lenders who helped to fund this business,
depending upon the percentage each lender contributed.

Tatiana
Member # 6776

The business you have loaned to, Jecinta Muthoni Kamau, has made a
repayment of $27.00. The total amount repaid is now $135.00. This

Tatiana
Member # 6776

The business you have loaned to, Nora Topeto, has made a repayment of
$84.00. The total amount repaid is now $588.00. This repayment will be

Tatiana
Member # 6776

The business you have loaned to, Arzukhanim Bayramova, has made a
repayment of $40.00. The total amount repaid is now $120.00. This

Tatiana
Member # 6776

The business you have loaned to, Laurette Abia, has made a repayment of
$46.00. The total amount repaid is now $276.00. This repayment will be

Tatiana
Member # 6776

Five more days in November. I hope somebody contributes something before the end.
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Hooray for so many people repaying! I love seeing how many people we've helped so far.
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

The business you have loaned to, Emily's Grocery / Despensa Emily run by
Elisa Amarilla Dominguez, has made a repayment of $67.00. The total
amount repaid is now $335.00. This repayment will be divided amongst
all the lenders who helped to fund this business, depending upon the
percentage each lender contributed.

http://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=businesses&action=about&id=13229

Tatiana
Member # 6776

All right, for November we loaned $75 to Santos Filomena Medina De Huamán in Tarma, Peru, for her lumber business.

I emailed again to ask about Fru Donatus Chi and why his loan has not been disbursed in all this time. I'm concerned about that situation. The reply from the partner last month was anything but reassuring.

Here are our current stats:

total loaned Including donations = $1,597.50
Total Loaned (loans only) = ($1,500.00)
total fees and donations = $97.50
fees = ($12.83)
kiva donations = ($97.50)
current fund incl loaned amts = $1,225.00

(Again, the total loaned amount is the current fund plus the $275 that was paid back once and then recycled. As we continue and more loans are paid back and reloaned, this difference will continue to grow. This is the multiplying effect of this type of fund. Instead of being donated once then used up, our money is recirculated again and again to help more and more people.)

Congratulations on reaching $1500 loaned to borrowers in the third world. We're making a difference, people! One day poverty will be only a bad memory.

[ December 02, 2007, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: Tatiana ]

Tatiana
Member # 6776

I want to congratulate everyone for giving $950 to First Book. Y'all make me glad I'm a hatracker!

Since Papa unstuck the sticky for the First Book gift, and since we're well into January now, I'll resume the kiva thread with some good news.

One of our loans was paid off, one was refunded (the one to Fru Donatus Chi which was never disbursed.... apparently he moved away before they could get it to him, and they were waiting to see if he came back), then we have $100 from December from our regular contributors. So altogether we have $550 so far to loan out for December! That's not too shabby! Things are starting to snowball a bit. That makes me excited. I'll catch up by posting the backlog of emails from kiva over the next few days.

In the meantime, please keep an eye out for a business we might want to fund. Kiva's popularity is continuing to grow due to lots of good publicity from Oprah, President Clinton, and others. Now it's getting where you have to watch closely for the good ones and jump on them quickly. However, the field partners are multiplying as well, and there is no shortage of poor people yet (though I'm sure there will be eventually), so sooner or later I'm sure we'll find someone good.

By the way, I want to warn the board that a few loans kiva has funded have defaulted. The overall default rate is above zero now. I think for that reason it is wise to deal only with the microfinance partners with 4 or 5 star ratings. The ratings are shown on the right hand side of the borrower pages. Check them out! 4 and 5 star ratings mean there's a long history of good experiences with that particular partner.

Tatiana
Member # 6776

Right now there are only 3 loans on the board that are unfunded, and none of them appeals to me. I like to know what all the borrowers are going to do with the money, so group loans, of which there are more lately, are less appealing to me. I say we wait until something better comes along. We don't have to be in a hurry. [Smile]
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
It's astounding that we have all this money to give and no one to give it to!!!
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
I know I haven't contributed, but I was poking around the site and some new ones got posted: http://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=businesses&action=about&id=30737
http://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=businesses&action=about&id=30749
http://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=businesses&action=about&id=30738
http://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=businesses&action=about&id=30742

All are five or four stars.

Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

kiva is the greatest success story! It's growing exponentially still. The limit now is only how fast they can bring new MFI partners online and how fast they can get loans up. I'm so glad we are involved in this. I think it's a great idea.

Shigosei, all your people are great! Too bad I was away from the computer and didn't catch them in time. It only takes 3 hours to fund the average loan on kiva lately.

But I did find someone great, I think. She's from Bolivia and she makes shoes. Lupe Mamani works in her home workshop to make shoes that are sent to local carnivals and into Peru. Something about her smile just made me think she's a go ahead person and is going to make good use of this working capital. Her partner is a 5 star MFI called Por Mujer and the loan term is only for six months, which means we get to recycle the loan funds sooner. I was quick and we almost funded her entire loan request ourselves. That's the first time that's happened. I'm kind of proud of that. [Smile]

Edit: it turns out someone else got in there and carried $25 of it. We loaned her $475 ourselves. Because of the way I had to fund the first $350 with our kiva credit, then go back and fund the rest with new money, someone else snuck in between those two transactions. Next time I'll be quicker.

I gave $50 to kiva for their expenses, though I normally don't give 10% of recycled funds. So I think I'll keep the other $75 we have for December and add it to January's fund, which is starting out at $75 from our regular donors, as usual. So January is up to $150 so far. Let's see how much more we can add to it! I love having enough to fund someone entirely ourselves, don't y'all?

[ January 09, 2008, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: Tatiana ]

Tatiana
Member # 6776

Shig, I love the hats that the Peruvian ladies wear! Don't you? I totally want to start a fad of wearing those hats here in the U.S. They're awesome!
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Catching up on December's emails from kiva:

This is a receipt acknowledging your tax-deductible donation of $7.50 to
Kiva.org's operational expenses. If you contributed to a loan, you will
receive a separate receipt from PayPal confirming the entirety of your
transaction.

Thank you immensely for your gift! We will use this for administrative
costs which consist mostly of transaction expenses, IT costs and
stipends for partners in the field.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The business you have loaned to, run by Isha Kamara, has made a
repayment of $25.00. The total amount repaid is now $50.00. This

http://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=businesses&action=about&id=19766

------------------------------------------------------------------

The business you have loaned to, run by Jecinta Muthoni Kamau, has made
a repayment of $27.00. The total amount repaid is now $162.00. This

http://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=businesses&action=about&id=11094

Tatiana
Member # 6776

The business you have loaned to, Flea Market run by Nora Topeto, has
made a repayment of $84.00. The total amount repaid is now $672.00.

I'm going to quit repeating the boilerplate text, okay? I'll just tell the part that is different.

===================================================

The business you have loaned to, Cattle breeding run by Arzukhanim
Bayramova, has made a repayment of $40.00. The total amount repaid is
now $160.00.

====================================================

The business you have loaned to, Cassava cakes selling run by Laurette
Abia, has made a repayment of $46.00. The total amount repaid is now
$322.00.

==================================================

The business you have loaned to, Emily's Grocery / Despensa Emily run by
Elisa Amarilla Dominguez, has made a repayment of $67.00. The total
amount repaid is now $402.00.

======================================================

We are very pleased to notify you that the business you have loaned to,
Emily's Grocery / Despensa Emily run by Elisa Amarilla Dominguez, has
repaid the full amount of this loan $800.00. The payment was collected
and deposited by Michelle May Kreger.

http://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=businesses&action=about&id=13229

The funds from this repayment will be deposited in your Kiva account as
"Available Kiva Credit" in the next 2 to 3 days. At that time, you can
re-lend these funds to a new business, withdraw them into a PayPal
account or you can donate them to Kiva.org's operational expenses. For
further instructions regarding any of these processes, please visit our
help center: http://www.kiva.org/about/help.

=====================================================

This email confirms that $350.00 of your loan to Emily's Grocery / Despensa Emily is now redeemable.

This amount can now be re-loaned to another business, donated to Kiva or withdrawn.

=======================================================

Thank you for your loan to a Kiva business! 100% of every dollar you have loaned will be sent to your designated entrepreneur, and will be used by them to build their business.

Your Loans:
$300.00 - Duvaly Shoes - http://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=businesses&action=about&id=30736

===================================================

This is a receipt acknowledging your tax-deductible donation of $50.00
to Kiva.org's operational expenses. If you contributed to a loan, you
will receive a separate receipt from PayPal confirming the entirety of
your transaction.

Thank you immensely for your gift! We will use this for administrative
costs which consist mostly of transaction expenses, IT costs and
stipends for partners in the field.

Kiva.org is a Section 501(c)(3) charity and has provided no goods or
services in exchange for your contribution. Please consult with your
tax counsel regarding the deductibility rules that apply to your gift.

Best Wishes,

Kiva Staff

======================================================

Okay I did $300 to the shoes, then $50 to kiva from our kiva credits, then I went back and did a second transaction of $175 to the shoes lady. So the total should be $475. I'm not seeing an email about the $175 though our lender profile shows $475 so I guess it registered it all. Odd that we didn't get another email, though.

Tatiana
Member # 6776

Okay, time to award January's loan. Anyone want to pick someone?
Tatiana
Member # 6776

I did something a little different this time. Because I love having our group fully fund someone, and because I liked this business, we loaned $125 to Zubaidah for her business selling fried rice in her Badung, Indonesia neighborhood. I liked her because her loan amount was so small, because I think food production is a great thing to do, her microfinance institution is rated 4 stars, and because the loan term was originally set at 5 months. It since changed to 12 months for some reason. Maybe I read it wrong the first time but I don't think so. Maybe it was a mistake they were in the process of correcting when I picked up the loan. I added $2.50 donation to kiva.

Anyway, that leaves us with $25 more to loan to someone else.

Tatiana
Member # 6776

.... so I picked Víctor Miranda De La Cruz to support, and gave another $2.50 to the kiva guys to help their good work.
Tatiana
Member # 6776

I found this post on the page of Jecinta Muthoni Kamau. It's very disturbing.

Update from Ebony Foundation (EbF) - Kenya

Entrepreneur:

Dear Kiva lender,

As a recent Kiva blog post (http://www.kiva.org/about/inside) discussed, the situation unfolding in Kenya has disrupted the day-to-day operations of many of Kiva’s microfinance partners, like Ebony Foundation.

James Maina, Director of Ebony Foundation (EbF) (http://www.kiva.org/about/aboutPartner?id=25), has provided the update below for you. Due to the exceptional circumstances (including lack of reliable internet) where James is working in Kenya right now, Kiva is posting this update on his behalf.

Thank you,

Kiva Team

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dear Kiva Lenders,

I wish to thank you for your continued concern and support during this very difficult moment in Kenya’s history. We have been a peaceful Country in a generally troubled region and people sort of took the peace for granted.

The country is now battered almost to a pulp and blood spilt with vengeance, senseless killings and wanton destruction. Markets, food stores and shops have been looted. Hospitals are dysfunctional and health centers incapacitated by riots and barricades. The violence, death and destruction witnessed in the Country for the last couple weeks has jolted the Nation into conscience and every body is now craving normalcy.

While peace is slowly returning to all affected parts of the Country, the impact of the riots has been devastating. Hundreds of people have been killed turning thousands of innocent children into helpless orphans and over one million people have been displaced, becoming internal refugees over night.

The impact of the riots is most felt in the micro and small business sector. Over 1 million small businesses were looted and or burnt down destroying the only source of income to millions of Kenyans. Most of the fighting and destruction occurred in slum areas in Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru and Kericho in Rift Valley. These regions are home to over 70% of Ebony Foundation’s clients and as you can imagine almost all of our clients in these regions have been affected by the riots. Only one region- (Mount Kenya) which is home to about 20% of EbF’s clients was spared the violence. The economy in this safe region is now getting stretched as the residents have to now house the displaced population.

We have recently completed auditing the riot’s impact on our clients and as of yesterday about 4,900 of our clients had been badly affected by the riots:

-- About 1,532 of our clients were displaced and both their homes and business premises burnt down. This population is currently housed in church compounds and police stations.

-- Another 2,479 clients had their business premises burnt down or looted leaving them with no source of income at all.

-- 833 clients had their homes looted or burnt down and about 56 clients are missing and feared dead or critically injured.

We arrived at these figures through a survey being administered at holding grounds, police stations, and through reliable reports from groups and community leaders. Our staff and local group officials have also been committed to conducting field assessments. I am sending a photo today which you may share with the lenders. The biggest tasks at the moment are to feed and house the displaced people, and to finance the reconstruction of the small businesses that were affected in order to enable the people to reclaim their source of income. In addition, Ebony Foundation is now helping other MFI’s audit their clients.

Eb-F has formed the following committees to address the above issues:

-- A humanitarian committee that is working with the International Red Cross to provide food, shelter and medical care to the victims.

-- A business reconstruction committee that is working with the affected clients to re finance and rebuild the small businesses that were looted and/or burnt down.

-- A compliance committee that is studying the legal and contractual aspects of the affected loans to arrive at the best policy action.

Thus, we ask for your continued patience as many loan repayments will be late, and it even may be impossible for some loans to be repaid in full at all. Thank you for your patience as we work hard to address all of these difficult issues, to serve our borrowers and help them recover, and to repay loans as quickly and as much as is possible in the coming months.

Sincerely,

James Maina

Executive Director

Ebony Foundation

Kenya

Posted by Jessica Flannery, Kiva Staff, from San Francisco, United States
Jan 14, 2008

Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
That sucks...and I am not talking about our money. [Frown]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

The business you have loaned to, Panadería “Rosita” run by Julio Chuya,
has made a repayment of $109.00. The total amount repaid is now
$327.00. This repayment will be divided amongst all the lenders who
helped to fund this business, depending upon the percentage each lender
contributed.

http://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=businesses&action=about&id=22562

that time, you will be able to withdraw these funds from Kiva or to
re-lend these funds to a new entrepreneur.

Tatiana
Member # 6776

The business you have loaned to, run by Isha Kamara, has made a
repayment of $25.00. The total amount repaid is now $100.00. This

http://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=businesses&action=about&id=19766

Tatiana
Member # 6776

The business you have loaned to, Cassava cakes selling run by Laurette
Abia, has made a repayment of $46.00. The total amount repaid is now
$414.00. This repayment will be divided amongst all the lenders who
helped to fund this business, depending upon the percentage each lender
contributed.

http://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=businesses&action=about&id=9864

Tatiana
Member # 6776

The business you have loaned to, Duvaly Shoes run by Lupe Mamani, has
made a repayment of $84.00. The total amount repaid is now $84.00. This

http://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=businesses&action=about&id=30736

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.