FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Where do people order scripts?

Author Topic: Where do people order scripts?
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm looking to order a copy of the script to the play version of Fahrenheit 451, but search Google as I may, I cannot. Can anyone help me?

And also: I'm considering putting this play on on a low budget with a very simple performance space. Has anyone here seen the play, and do you know if great complexity is ever required in effects? Can we rely on the abilities of our actors?

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

Ok, I just ordered the script. I'm pumped!

I'm thinking to make the Hound I'm just going to use an eerie green light offstage, and try a very mechanical, raspy growling effect. This is in a blackbox, so hopefully it'll be scary.

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
You need to check and see if it's still under copyright, and if it is, you need to pay royalties.
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

I am paying royalties out of my pocket--I'm funding this show. I've got four hundred dollars of my money, plus donations.

Hopefully, our profits will exceed our costs.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.