FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Post your favorite parodies.

Author Topic: Post your favorite parodies.
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Because we all need to laugh at the silly things that happen in your lives.

Amongst my favorite parodies include the Movies in 15 Minutes and Titanic in 30 seconds.

And here are some Power Rangers Parodies that I've been watching as of late. Let's hope you enjoy. [Big Grin]

Japanese Power Rangers Parody More accurately, it's a Super Sentai Parody. Whatever it is, I loved it. I didn't really get the ending but it was great nonetheless. Rating: Everyone

Go Go Parody Rangers! This one I adored more than anything ever. I highly recommend you watch this. Rating: Teens

Power Rangers Parody This one was rather funny if you could get all over the language. My favorite quote was "Taste the Rainbow." Rating: Mature (lots of language)

I also found this Final Fantasy Parody, let's hope you like.

Final Fantasy A+ I thought this one was probably one of the cleverest things out there. Rating: Everyone

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
The Final Fantasy A+ was great! My roommates have Anime night every couple weeks, they're going to love it.
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
Uh, "Buttlord GT" pops to mind. But I'm sure there are much better ones that I'm just not remembering.
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
What about Ask A Ninja ? I seem to enjoy that a lot.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Altáriël of Dorthonion:

I've decided you should check. Just to make sure.
Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
:snort:
Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Is This a Kissing Book?

(LOTR plot w/ Princess Bride dialogue. Text, not video.)

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
I really enjoyed the Go, Go Parody Rangers one.

Here's a Japanese Nike commercial that parodies Power Rangers/Super Sentai.

Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
What about Jerry The Frog's Puppet Movie Theatre? The first "Pirates" one is particularly funny, as are all the LotR ones.

And ditto on the Movies in 15 Minutes - "Troy" and "Phantom" are my favourites there. [Smile]

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
You know I'm going to jump in this thread and post links to the goodness that is mollyringwraith over at livejournal. I reread her parodies often and they make me giggle.

Movie parodies:
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Two Towers
The Return of the King

Book Parodies:
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Part I
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Part II

She also posted "Is This a Kissing Book" as Uprooted did above, though it wasn't compiled by her. [Wink] These are all hilarious though. Take some time, don't drink liquids for a few minutes, and enjoy them. *giggle*

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Ha ha, Carrie! You just reminded me of World of Fellowship of the Ringcraft, a LOTR/WoW crossover.
Reshpeckobiggle
Member # 8947

- posted      Profile for Reshpeckobiggle   Email Reshpeckobiggle         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

"And if you can make a ninja vomit, you can imagine... how... crazy that is."
That had me laughing pretty hard.

I wasn't particularly impressed with the Final Fantasy A+, but that's because I've seen this!

Posts: 1286 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:
Originally posted by Reshpeckobiggle:
quote:

"And if you can make a ninja vomit, you can imagine... how... crazy that is."
That had me laughing pretty hard.

I wasn't particularly impressed with the Final Fantasy A+, but that's because I've seen this!

College Saga was Orgasmically Funny and Great. I thank you for passing that knowledge on.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.