FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Day Break finale

Author Topic: Day Break finale
Puppy
Member # 6721

- posted      Profile for Puppy   Email Puppy         Edit/Delete Post 
The whole series Day Break is now up on abc.com. Go check it out!

It's an awesome show, though I can see why it was cancelled. If you don't watch the whole thing continuously from beginning to end, it makes virtually no sense at all [Smile]

Either way, here's hoping for a DVD release. The show really deserves it.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
So... who was the guy at the very end?
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

- posted      Profile for Stephan   Email Stephan         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:

Finally watched it, I would say some supernatural power that made it all happen. We probably would have found out more with a second season, but it looks like Taye Diggs was just signed for another show.

Maybe if they got enough hits though, we could get another mini-series?

Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dasa
Member # 8968

- posted      Profile for Dasa   Email Dasa         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

He was the other guy for whom the day was repeating (the guy who was looking for his brother and bit Hopper)..just all spiffed up.

ETA: My guess is they were intially thinking of having another season. there were a few loose ends left.

Posts: 107 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

quote:
Originally posted by Dasa:
quote:

He was the other guy for whom the day was repeating (the guy who was looking for his brother and bit Hopper)..just all spiffed up.
I thought the guy at the end was black?
Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dasa
Member # 8968

- posted      Profile for Dasa   Email Dasa         Edit/Delete Post 
Not the way I remember it. Are you talking about the smiling guy in a suit with a goatie?
Posts: 107 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

I don't know, I'll have to rewatch it when I get off of work.
Lisa
Member # 8384

OMG, yes, that's who that was. So... I'm guessing that he knows more than he's saying. Maybe he's like an angel or something, and just pretended to be a repeater. Sort of like the Don Cheadle character in "The Family Man".
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

quote:
OMG, yes, that's who that was. So... I'm guessing that he knows more than he's saying. Maybe he's like an angel or something, and just pretended to be a repeater. Sort of like the Don Cheadle character in "The Family Man".

Could they have been showing us confirmation that he was not insane? We had a clue when he mentioned the prison biting, but there was still doubt. If he really knew what was happening the whole time, why was he acting truly like a nut case.
Lisa
Member # 8384

To throw Hopper off? To give him some needed information quasi-anonymously?
Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

- posted      Profile for Irami Osei-Frimpong   Email Irami Osei-Frimpong         Edit/Delete Post 
They didn't tie up all the loose ends, but had the series finished an entire run, I'm sure they would have addressed the crazy guy who is also looping and the injection.
Posts: 5600 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.