FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Death of Captain America (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Death of Captain America
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
He'll probably be puzzled at how the Warriors suddenly got so utterly stupid. Even in their "reality TV" incarnation they were only rarely so careless.
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
The closest Spider-Man ever gets to "happy-go-lucky" is when he's acting happy-go-lucky. It's a trope with him now that when he is really HGL, a jumbo jet of anvils is heading his way.

-------------

I really hope Hulk comes back and kills, at least, Stark. Or else gives him a beating in the style of Ultimate Hulk versus the Ultimates, brought down by an inner ear infection.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
More proof that Millar & Quesada are full of baloney:

I was just reminded that they eventually established Nitro's power levels were vastly amplified by one of the companies that most benefited financially from the registration act...long before the Warriors tried to take him in.

So, the pro-reg side was portrayed almost completely as an innately evil, greedy, bloodthirsty conspiracy.

The anti-reg side, at worst, are portrayed as not looking before they leap.

Gee. How fair and unbiased. [Smile]

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.