FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Google-Fu help! (mayfly)

Author Topic: Google-Fu help! (mayfly)
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm trying to find a video I saw online. It was a band that made music by repeatedly saying the names of their instruments. Anyone remember the name of the band, or where I can find the video? I think it may have been a discussion here on Hatrack at one point, but I can't find the thread.

[ March 14, 2007, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: Little_Doctor ]

Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Flying Dracula Hair
Member # 10155

- posted      Profile for The Flying Dracula Hair   Email The Flying Dracula Hair         Edit/Delete Post 
I tried the clumsy search string "video of a band saying the names of their instruments" (sans quotes) and it actually seems to have picked up on your thing.
I call them the Incredible Mouth Band, because that is their name:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahpvSasR6d8
Man, that guy on Guitar can really Shred.

Posts: 299 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
He's such a pig
Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes! Thank you. I tried similar searches, but nothing ever came up. I guess I just don't have the magic touch.
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.