FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Is it just me...

Author Topic: Is it just me...
Rotar Mode
Member # 9898

- posted      Profile for Rotar Mode   Email Rotar Mode         Edit/Delete Post 
...or is there an invisible link right below the picture in the top left corner that links to the forum home? Did there used to be a visible link there that was removed? I don't get it.
Posts: 155 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
IIRC, it's the picture itself that's the link, but the picture is oval and the link is rectangular, so you don't have to click directly on the picture itself.

But yes, there's a link there.

Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheGrimace
Member # 9178

- posted      Profile for TheGrimace   Email TheGrimace         Edit/Delete Post 
hmm, you bring up an interesting point (it's not just you)
Posts: 1038 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rotar Mode
Member # 9898

- posted      Profile for Rotar Mode   Email Rotar Mode         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by maui babe:
IIRC, it's the picture itself that's the link, but the picture is oval and the link is rectangular, so you don't have to click directly on the picture itself.

But yes, there's a link there.

But there's another link, lower than that one. When I hilight it, I get a blue rectangle.
Posts: 155 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I hit that by mistake all the time.
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
That takes me to the forum main page. (You know, the one that shows "both sides" of the forum?)
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks to be a text box with the hyperlink in it.
Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
It's been there at least as long as I've been. It's like a hidden quirkiness.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tante Shvester:
It's been there at least as long as I've been. It's like a hidden quirkiness.

If you click it just right it loads a special database with the texts of EVERY OSC book. You can download the script to the Ender's Game movie as written by Mr. Card, and find out the location of the bat cave; true story.
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
It's because this image:

http://www.hatrack.com/ubb/main/bbtitle_custom.gif

Is a plank image, and the anchor tag is wrapping this. Been like this for a while, and I do click on it by accident occasionally.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orlox
Member # 2392

- posted      Profile for orlox           Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.hatrack.com/forums/1830/cgi/Ultimate.cgi
Posts: 675 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.