FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » If the hostages are executed.... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: If the hostages are executed....
Gecko
Member # 8160

- posted      Profile for Gecko           Edit/Delete Post 
Do you think Britian would go to war with Iran?

I've been debating this issue with a bunch of people and would like to hear some opinions.

Would a public execution force Britain's hand? What about if instead of an execution they simply died in Iranian care under suspicious circumstances?

Posts: 340 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
To what end? They can't conquer Iran. So either the war would be for regime change or...what?

If, in what I think is the unlikely event that they are executed, I think Britain would just flatten them, they wouldn't invade. There's enough hard military targets for Britain to attack without causing civilian casualties.

If they were particularly ballsy, they could go after Iran's oil, and totally destroy the lifeblood of the country (while simultaneously rocketing the price of oil worldwide).

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stihl1
Member # 1562

- posted      Profile for stihl1   Email stihl1         Edit/Delete Post 
Who needs a war? Just park a couple of nukes in downtown Tehran and watch chaos ensue.
Posts: 1042 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

- posted      Profile for Stephan   Email Stephan         Edit/Delete Post 
They won't be exectured, Iran isn't that stupid.

The problem with nukes is that wind could carry the fall out to neighboring nations. This isn't Japan out in the Pacific.

Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gecko:
What about if instead of an execution they simply died in Iranian care under suspicious circumstances?

What, like all 15 would fall down stairs, like dominoes?

15 POWs can't die in Iranian care accidentally, it would be obvious murder.

If they were executed, I agree with Lyrhawn. The UK would have to do something and they don't have enough troops to invade. So an air campaign makes sense. Whether NATO or the US would get involved is more difficult to predict.

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
There's no way anybody's executing anyone at the moment. It might be considered a little tasteless to even be discussing it.

However, since we are - the recent unpleasantness is a a PR disaster for Iran as far as Britain is concerned. Lately, the majority of the British press and media have been stressing the positive points of Iran and the lack of need for anyone (i.e. the US) to carry out any kind of military action against them.

I think in the last week Iran has lost a lot of that support.

Having said that - they'd have to do something incredibly extreme for Britain to want to go to war. There's been huge opposition to the Iraq war since the start, and Iran is a far larger target.
Simply put, without the US and other allies, Britain couldn't do anything much to Iran. Not enough troops, not enough equipment, not enough money. So basically, if it ever happened, the US would have to be coming too.

As for the possibility of dropping nukes - simply put, the British government isn't going to start World War 3 over 15 people. They're not morons.

But... never going to happen.

Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camus
Member # 8052

- posted      Profile for camus   Email camus         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
But what about if one or two die, perhaps accidentally, possible mistreatment, or due to negligence?
Posts: 1256 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chord
Member # 10122

- posted      Profile for Chord   Email Chord         Edit/Delete Post 
It's sad that the events in the Middle East seem (at least to me) to be leading to a war against Muslims, even though the extremists don't speak for the majority. Let's just hope nukes don't get involved.
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gecko
Member # 8160

quote:
Originally posted by Chord:
It's sad that the events in the Middle East seem (at least to me) to be leading to a war against Muslims, even though the extremists don't speak for the majority.

If they don't speak for the majority, then who is the majority? I see parades in the streets denouncing America and its allys daily. I've never seen a group of moderate Muslims in any real number go out and protest for peace and tollerance.

Actions speak louder than words.

Posts: 340 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutsa Notha Name
Member # 4485

- posted      Profile for Jutsa Notha Name   Email Jutsa Notha Name         Edit/Delete Post 
Gecko, if you have to ask, you've obviously not been looking. Most of the prominent Muslim scholars around the world have been speaking against the terrorist activities and stating that the proper conduct is looking for a resolution to decades of violence. What you are doing is demonizing out of hand.
Posts: 1170 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gecko
Member # 8160

The scholars aren't the muslim people. They are, in fact, the minority.
Jutsa Notha Name
Member # 4485

- posted      Profile for Jutsa Notha Name   Email Jutsa Notha Name         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, then. I guess that's the whole problem. I wonder why everyone else hasn't figured it out.
Posts: 1170 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
It's also much easier to have a parade denouncing something than supporting it. And if you're afraid of being killed (a very rational fear in the region) making yourself a target by holding protest against the extremists is not the best idea.
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutsa Notha Name
Member # 4485

But it's not that simple, Dragon. There have actually been conferences. In Middle East nations. With more than one speaker. It's not that it doesn't happen because people are afraid, it's that it doesn't get as much attention because it's 'boring'. It's not only easier to pay attention to the radicals, it gets more watchers, listeners, and half-informed commentary.
Gecko
Member # 8160

quote:
Originally posted by Dragon:
It's also much easier to have a parade denouncing something than supporting it. And if you're afraid of being killed (a very rational fear in the region) making yourself a target by holding protest against the extremists is not the best idea.

Fine, that's very true in the middle-east, but what about American Muslims? Or the huge Muslims populations in the UK and France? Do they have the same fear of reprisal?

In Michigan (the largest Muslim population in the USA) a ralley was held denouncing America and praising Hammas, where was the opposition?

Jutsa Notha Name
Member # 4485

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

- posted      Profile for Ron Lambert   Email Ron Lambert         Edit/Delete Post 
Britain has the ability to cut off Iran's governmental head with a few well-placed nukes. Since the vast majority of the population hates the tyrannical and extremist ayatollahs and mullahs, it would not take much to depose them once their main power is gone.

But Britain is unlikely to act without the concurrence and participation of America. The U.S. has three carrier battle groups in the area. That is more than enough to do virtually anything the U.S. administration wants to do to Iran, and Britain must feel that they must allow America to call the shots because of this.

Posts: 3742 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Ya know, we could use MOABs instead of nukes...
Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

- posted      Profile for Ron Lambert   Email Ron Lambert         Edit/Delete Post 
But do the British have them, and means to deploy them?
Posts: 3742 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
They can't execute them. They can murder them, but not execute them.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Since the vast majority of the population hates the tyrannical and extremist ayatollahs and mullahs, it would not take much to depose them once their main power is gone.
I know I've heard this before somewhere...
Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
I doubt Iran would kill the hostages...but even if they did nukes would not be used. It is likely the current government would be toppled...all it would take is an air campaign.

However, I doubt it will come to that. I really don't think the leadership in Iran wants to give the USA and Britain reason to go after them.

Whatever happens, I hope Bush does whatever he can to support what Blair chooses to do. After all Britain has done for the USA, I really hope Bush is doing whatever he can to bring those British troops home safely.

Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
Nuke Iran for a safer tomorrow.
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Nuke jebus for a quieter one.
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

Nuke Kwea for a... shut up.
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
Nuke Kwea for fun today.
Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Zey fell down an ahlavaetor shaft. Uunto some bollets. All fiftaen ov sem.

It vas vahry trah-geec.

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mucus
Member # 9735

- posted      Profile for Mucus           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:
They can't execute them. They can murder them, but not execute them.

Elaborate?
Posts: 7593 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

Execution is the good kind of killing, murder is the bad kind.
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jebus202:
Execution is the good kind of killing, murder is the bad kind.

[Roll Eyes]

Okay, here's something a little more useful.

Iran has ratified the Geneva Conventions, which explicitly prohibit trying foreign armed forces in uniform for espionage.

Hopefully Iran will show some sense. But having already been subjected to sanctions by the UN, there's an unfortunate dearth of options to secure their release.

"Nuking Iran", however, would be both vicious and stupid.

My suspicion, and hope, is that the British sailors will be held until Iran feels it has shown itself and the international community that it is not powerless against what it views as outside aggression, then release the prisoners.

If executions occur, calmer heads are unlikely to prevail on either side.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it awful that when I read the post about parking nukes in Tehran my tongue-in-cheek thought was, "Well, they did say they wanted nuclear weapons... They didn't say how they wanted them delievered..." *hangs head*
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goldenstar
Member # 6990

- posted      Profile for Goldenstar           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
Is it awful that when I read the post about parking nukes in Tehran my tongue-in-cheek thought was, "Well, they did say they wanted nuclear weapons... They didn't say how they wanted them delievered..." *hangs head*

Personally I think Tehran finally provoking someone into nuking them is exactly what we need. The backbone of the anti-US philosophy in the middle east is coming from Iran, not to mention that Iran is funding Syria, Iraqi insurgents, Hamas, Hezbollah, and Al-Quaeda. Without Iran most of these groups will shrivel up, along with a large portion of the Anti-Western sentiment in the middle east. Iran is the key, and IMHO decapitating Tehran would do us a lot of good.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

I disagree. I think that some of us think we are in a "war" with Islam. We aren't, not even close.

We (or they) nuke Iran and we will be.

God help us all.

Invading or otherwise destroying, another middle eastern country. Hmmm....why does that sound familiar?

[Wink]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Iran is pretending to be taking care of the hostages, I don't think it wants to execute them. It's acting the part of the victim, and the victim does not execute.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:

Without a certain black humor, it would be hard to get through rotten times.

Fortunately, there's a difference between black humor and policy.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

The UK would not lob nukes for 15 sailors, or 1500 sailors. If they lost an entire city or more, that's different.

Why do nukes always get shrilly shilled like jingoistic snake-oil into any and all foreign policy debates anyway? It's the equivalent of Godwin's law--Shiva's Law: Any online foreign policy discussion will involve nuclear weapons in very short order, especially if said weapons are completely irrelevant to the topic.

There is a rabid tendency to skyrocket to extremes that is frightening at times.

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
My bet: The US (and most likely Britain, too) will be at war with Iran by July 1, 2007.

Just my 2 cents.

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

quote:
Originally posted by Gecko:
quote:
Originally posted by Dragon:

In Michigan (the largest Muslim population in the USA) a ralley was held denouncing America and praising Hammas, where was the opposition?
Too busy running all the convenience stores around here [Smile]

I haven't heard about any pro-Hamas rallys around here lately, though it wouldn't REALLY surprise me. After Saddam was killed and after a lot of other major milestones in Iraq, there were huge parties around here though. I don't usually ask, but most of the Chaldeans around here that I've talked to hate much of what is going on over there, and they don't blame the US for it.

As for the domestic American Muslim population, I think their reaction to anti-American protests IN America was "I have to go to work today, why should I have to spend a day proving to you all how American I am?" It's not their job to do a public relations campaign with the country to offset the actions of the minority. If I were to suggest to any of the Chaldeans I work with that they should have been out protesting the protestors instead of going to work that day, I'd probably get punched in the face, and I think I'd deserve it.

And there isn't going to be any nuking. No matter how this ends up, no nukes. It's not even a serious question, and actually using nukes, will explode the Middle East arms race. Right now Iran wants a nuke because they think a nuke equals bargaining power and safety. Look at how the US deals with nations that have nuclear weapons. They offer them deals, and money, and whatever it takes to get them to back down and not use their weapons. They get free nuclear energy, they get food. And they certainly don't talk of invading those countries. A nuke means safety, it means not getting nuked yourself, and it means a huge bargaining chip. Were we to nuke them, it would only prove how right they were to begin with. I daresay at that point getting a nuke will be top priority for every Middle E country, then god help us all. No nukes, not this time.

Britain is perfectly capable of carrying our air combat operations against Iran. They have carriers, they have cruise missiles, they have submarines, they have frigates and destroyers, and they have bombers (I think we sold them the B-1B Lancer, but I'm not sure, someone can check me on that). They have much of what we have, just in much smaller concentrations.

MOABS, for all the pretty light and sound they make, aren't as effective for what we'd be doing. We'd be taking out hardened bunkers, and striking military bases. That likely means cluster bombs, bunker busters, and small munitions. If I were Britain, I would aim for as few casualties as I could, and then I'd use my military power to systematically remove Iran's ability to carry out military actions. Destroy their ports with a ship to shore bombardment, destroy their run ways, destroy their planes, destroy their tanks, destroy any piece of machinery you can find, then hit any and all known bunkers, but warn them ahead of time so they can evacuate.

After that's done, pull out, and let them lick their wounds. Make it clear you aren't attacking the people, you're attacking the military establishment of a government that wronged you. I think even that plan is extreme and very unlikely to happen, it's just too high in scale. But anything less to me seems like we'd just be trying to give them a bloody nose after they knifed us in the dark. It's a hypothetical discussion anyway, Iran won't kill the hostages, I think they're already beginning to see that it was a mistake to take them in the first place. And if this goes on much longer, they won't get the chance to kill them, Britain will proactively seek their return through whatever means necessary.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

quote:
Originally posted by airmanfour:
Nuke Kwea for fun today.

LOL
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Ethics Gradient   Email Ethics Gradient         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think Britain will respond with large scale action (i.e. invasion or bombing of major urban centres) in the event that the soldiers are not released or are executed. At the same time, I doubt we'll see a similar scenario to the US hostage crisis after the 1979 Revolution.

Nukes are not going to be dropped. There is absolutely no chance of this happening. As has been said, no one will drop nukes over 15 soldiers. In fact, I think the most likely response would be targeted bombings of military installations well clear of civilian targets. Oil industry sites may be targeted as well. Part of the British response will be demonstrating a superior moral position.

"Personally I think Tehran finally provoking someone into nuking them is exactly what we need."

This is just ridiculous. Its the last thing anyone needs. Actually using nuclear weapons outside the most extraordinary circumstances imaginable would completely undermine the non-proliferation regime. It would also shred the fabric of nuclear security theory and strategy and could even encourage states to adopt a first strike approach.

Posts: 2945 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Iran is pretending to be taking care of the hostages, I don't think it wants to execute them. It's acting the part of the victim, and the victim does not execute.
I'd like to change my opinion based on new evidence. I think that the Iran might charge and prosecute the 15 sailors and put them in jail for some extended period, say, 30 years.

I think several problems exist. It is possible that the Iranians did truly believe that the sailors were with their waters, gleefully arrested them, announced it to the world and then promptly realised that they weren't. Iran, being Iran- if I may make a somewhat insulting joke- is the typical patriarchal man who can't admit he is wrong and must keep trudging the same old path again and again.

Letting the sailors go for anything that isn't a good reason is probably not going to work. If I were the British government I'd provide/create a situation that allowed them to save face.

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stihl1
Member # 1562

- posted      Profile for stihl1   Email stihl1         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Stephan:

The problem with nukes is that wind could carry the fall out to neighboring nations. This isn't Japan out in the Pacific.

Neighboring nations are Iraq and Afganistan. Not that worried. Tell our boys to put on their nuke suits for a few days.

Frankly, I think a good nuking and the horrors that ensue is more than overdue. It would bring home a reality check to these idiot nations that think it's cool to push the US's buttons on these issues, and refresh people just how bad a nuke will screw them.

Posts: 1042 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutsa Notha Name
Member # 4485

quote:
Originally posted by Teshi:
Letting the sailors go for anything that isn't a good reason is probably not going to work. If I were the British government I'd provide/create a situation that allowed them to save face.

This is the most accurate and level headed post in this whole thread.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Iran has already reacted negatively to Britain talking about bringing this before the Security Council, and Britain has already taken steps to bring it to them. Iran certainly doesn't like where this is going.

What door can Britain possibly leave open to Iran?

Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Neighboring nations are Iraq and Afganistan. Not that worried. Tell our boys to put on their nuke suits for a few days.

Frankly, I think a good nuking and the horrors that ensue is more than overdue. It would bring home a reality check to these idiot nations that think it's cool to push the US's buttons on these issues, and refresh people just how bad a nuke will screw them.

My goodness. I've got to say, I find this post utterly horrific. I'm British, these are technically my compatriots we're talking about, and I can't believe that what Iran has done yet has caused anyone, anywhere, to think like this. We're talking about thousands of potentially dead human beings here.

I hope Iran doesn't harm the captives. I hope even more that people like this are never in any kind of power.

Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwea:
quote:
Originally posted by airmanfour:
Nuke Kwea for fun today.

LOL
Yay! Sometimes I worry that I only amuse myself. Thanks dude.
Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by stihl1:
quote:
Originally posted by Stephan:

Uh, no, this is the sort os thinking that gets us into these sort of messes in the first place.
Tell me you are not serious.. If anyone must be reminded of the horrors of "nuking" it is you.
http://www.moonofalabama.org/images/Hiroshima-big.jpg
http://pegasus.phys.saga-u.ac.jp/imagesMac-PC/ForPEACE/HiroshimaHosp.jpg

Man that attitude just pisses me off!

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

It's instructive to replace "nuke" with "terrorist attack" in stihl1's chest-thumping rant:
Frankly, I think a good terrorist attack like 9/11 and the horrors that ensue is more than overdue. It would bring home a reality check to that idiotic nation the US that thinks it's cool to push buttons on these issues, and refresh people just how bad a terrorist attack will screw them.

I agree with Bella and Syn--it's a horrific post.

Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, stihl1, I was going to respond pretty much like Syn did. While I try to be apathetic about politics (ie., I don't give a crap what Britain or Iran do. It's just easier this way) I can't help but disagree with the sentiment that the horrors of nuclear war is "overdue". I've run the numbers. In the case of Hiroshima, and it could be argued Nagasaki, the argument can be made that more lives were saved then lost. So, on one level, it made sense. But there is still a huge ethical debate about it. Oppenheimer himself was against it (al beit after the fact). Right now, there are no levels at which nuclear weapons make sense. I have a hard time accepting this notion that nuclear weapons should be used in a retaliatory manner, or a preemptive manner, at all. I never thought of myself as particularly anti-war. In fact, I identify (from an academic, abstract standpoint) with Lee when he said "It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it". But the use of nuclear weapons is abhorrent and it would take a great great evil to make "nuking" someone the lesser.
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
When we bombed Japan, I think we didn't really know how horrific it would be. We no longer have that excuse.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.