FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Art Hosting

Author Topic: Art Hosting
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
I've got some art that I've digitzied and got onto my computer. Now I'd like to find a nice website to host it so that I can share it with people; is there any place that specifically tailors to art, or what general service would work?

Thanks ^^.

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
DeviantArt? Can't get to it at work but could be what you are looking for...
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
/second DeviantArt - but if you're just looking for an image host so you can post links on message boards and stuff, photobucket is free.
Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
DeviantArt is great for sharing, reaching an audience, and communicating with a lively community that could give you lots of feedback.

If you want your own separate portfolio though, there is Carbon Made and Mosaic Globe. You can always post your artwork to both websites, to get the best of both worlds.

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.