FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » 96 hours and counting...

Author Topic: 96 hours and counting...
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
Until we go on vacation. Actually, until we leave for Tampa where I have a conference for a week, then we go to Orlando for a week.

Last year we bought a house so I had to cash in a week to help with closing and spend the other week moving. We moved from Houston to Tulsa in 2005 so no vacation that year. We only were able to afford a long weekend in 2004. 2003 was our last "real" vacation, cooincidentally it was in Orlando.

Don't expect to hear from me much over the next two weeks.

Wish me luck? 3000 miles with four girls and my wife. Thank God for portable DVD players.

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the doctor
Member # 6789

- posted      Profile for the doctor           Edit/Delete Post 
Have fun!
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool stuff. I just got back from my last real vacation since 2001. Vacations are nice.
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

pfresh,
Where did you go?

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
My family and I went to Hawaii (Oahu for 4 days or so, then Maui for 4 days or so). It was our sort of last big family vacation as we're all getting older and it gets harder to schedule these things. It was very good though.
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

Great. That is one place I really want to go.
brojack17
Member # 9189

Ok. I am logging off for two weeks. Everyone take care and we'll talk soon.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.