FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Joke thread (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Joke thread
Ecthalion
Member # 8825

- posted      Profile for Ecthalion   Email Ecthalion         Edit/Delete Post 
two men went hunting, one of them fell to the ground suddenly, grabbing at his chest. The other called 911 on his cell phone.
"Hello?"
"Yes, my friend and I are out hunting and he just collapsed, i think he had a heart attack. He may be dead."
"Well, first thing we need to do is make sure if he's dead"
Suddenly over the line the operator hears a loud report.
"Ok... now what?"

Posts: 467 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Flying Dracula Hair
Member # 10155

- posted      Profile for The Flying Dracula Hair   Email The Flying Dracula Hair         Edit/Delete Post 
Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker-function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: "Hello."

WOMAN: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"

MAN: "Yes."

WOMAN: "I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?"

MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."

WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2006 models. I saw one I really liked."

MAN: "How much?"

WOMAN: "$90,000."

MAN: "OK, but for that price, I want it with all the options."

WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing .....the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking $950,000."

MAN: "Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of $900,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra 50 thousand. It is really a pretty good price."

WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!!"

MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape.....

Then he smiles and asks: "Anyone know who this phone belongs to?"

Posts: 299 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

- posted      Profile for BandoCommando           Edit/Delete Post 
OK. One of my students told me this one last year.

How do you get the elephant into the safeway bag?

Do you give up?

Ok, first, take the F out of 'safe' and then take the F out of 'way'.

"There's no f in 'way'" (No effin way!)

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan2006
Member # 9387

- posted      Profile for Nathan2006   Email Nathan2006         Edit/Delete Post 
This is the conversation God had with a devout Christian Blonde (This isn't religiously charged, don't worry):

God: Hello

Blonde: Oh my Goodness. Lord, I'm so honored that you've visited me in person.

God: Well, you've served me faithfully for all of your life and I wanted to express my appreciation. I've decided to grant you one wish.

Blonde: Oh, Lord. You're being here is gift enough.

God: Nonsense, I insist. Go ahead, anything.

Blonde: Well... It's just --

God: What? Really. I'll do anything.

Blonde: It's just those M 'n' M's, Lord. They're so hard to peel!

A Blonde, Brunette, and Red head all broke out of jail. The guards chased them to a grove with three trees.

Each woman climbed a different tree.

One guard came to the Red-head's tree and asked "Anybody there?"

The Red head said "Tweet tweet."

"Just a bird." The Cop said.

He came to the Brunette's tree and asked "Anybody there?"

To which she replied "Meow meow."

"Just a cat." he said to himself.

He came to the Blonde's tree and asked "Anybody there"

"Moo. Moo."

Little Tommy has OCD, and he's singing 'Silent Night':

"Silent night. Ho--- Oh look at the Birdie, when can we eat, Why is France so far away?"

The Sarah Suicidal sang 'The Christmas Song'

"Thoughts of roasting on an open fire..."

The Paraniod Scizophrinic sang...

"Do you hear what I hear?"

Did you hear the one about the agnostic, dyslexic, insomniac?

He sat up all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Bill Gates, Bill Clinton (Outdated, I know), A young hippie, and an old woman are all on a plane together.

Meanwhile, in the engine compartment, something goes horribly wrong. It explodes.

The pilot rushes out, explains the situation, and then gave even worse news.

"There's on 4 parachutes", said he, "And I've got one of them." He jumped of the plane.

Bill Clinton stood up. "I believe that I am one of the most influential men in the world, so I should have a parachute." He took one, and jumped off.

Bill Gates stood up. "I believe that the Smartest man in the world should have a parachute." He took one, and also jumped off.

The elderly lady turned to the young hippie, looking past his long hair and scraggly clothes, and said "Son, I lived my life. I've loved, lost, laughed, cried, and everything in between. You have your life ahead of you. Go. Take the parachute."

The hippie just smiled. "Don't worry. We'll both go. The smartest man in the world just took my backpack."

Posts: 438 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Bill Clinton, Al Gore and Bill Gates are in a plane together, and it crashes. They find themselves before the pearly gates, where they're told that they have to have a short interview with God before a decision is made whether they can go in or not.

Clinton stands before God, who asks, "Mr. Clinton, what do you believe?"

Clinton thinks about this for a moment and then says, "I believe in peace in the Middle East."

"Enter," booms God.

Al Gore is ushered in, and God asks him the same thing: "Mr. Gore, what do you believe?"

Gore doesn't have to think long. "I believe in the environment."

"Enter," God says in a deep and resonant voice.

Bill Gates is the last. "Mr. Gates," says God, "what do you believe?"

Bill Gates says, "I believe you're in my seat."

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you read about the dyslexic who went to a toga party dressed as a goat?

BTW, I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day. Couldn't find any...

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happysmiley
Member # 9703

- posted      Profile for happysmiley           Edit/Delete Post 
A blonde, brunette and a redhead were hiking in the woods when they got lost. They came to a cliff and could see their camp on the other side. One of them found a magic lamp and out popped a genie who said,"If you jump of this cliff and say the name of something I will turn you into it." The brunette leaped off and said "eagle!" Sure enought, she turned into an eagle, flew to the other side and became a person again. The redhead jumped, and said, "Plane!" She turned into a plane and did what the brunette did.
The blonde was about to jump when she stripped and fell of the cliff, "Crap!"

Two guys are out in the desert when one gets bitten by a poisonous snake on the butt. His friend calls the doctor. "What should i do, my friend just got bit by a snake!" The doctor answered, "Ok, you need to suck out the poison and get him to a hospital" The guy hangs up the phone. His snake-bitten friends asks, "what'd he say?"
"You're gonna die."

Don't read the below if you are under 12.
Mary went to a catholic school. One day, the teacher was asking the students questions about religion when Mary fell asleep.
"Mary, who created Adam and Eve?" the teacher asked her.
When Mary didn't answer, the boy behind her named Jim poked her hard with his pencil.
"OH MY GOD!" Mary exclaimed and shortly went back to sleep.
A little later...
"Mary, who died on the cross?"
Mary didn't answer so jim poked her with the pencil again.
"JESUS CHRIST!" Mary said, then fell asleep.
Even later...
"Mary, what did Eve say after her second child?"
Jim jabbed her one last time.
"I swear, if you jab me with that one more time I'll rip it in half!"
The teacher fainted.

Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
A kindergarten teacher has a taste test for her class. Little Johnny is first up. She blindfolds him, pops a Hershey's kiss in his mouth and asks, "What is it Johnny?"

"I'm not sure. . ."

"OK, Johnny, I'll give you a hint: it's something your daddy gets from your mommy every morning before he leaves for work."

Suddenly, a girl at the back of the room yells out, "Spit it out, Johnny! It's a piece of ass!"

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.