FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » America's Honor is restored (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: America's Honor is restored
baduffer
Member # 10469

- posted      Profile for baduffer   Email baduffer         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Madb:
Wow WTF are you guys talking about now.

Double entendre - from Wikipedia "When innuendo is used in a sentence, it could go completely undetected by someone who was not familiar with the hidden meaning, and he or she would find nothing odd about the sentence (aside from other people finding it humorous for seemingly no reason)
Posts: 87 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madb
Member # 10532

- posted      Profile for Madb   Email Madb         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I laughed when I read that!

- MaSTERdb

Posts: 49 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn:
Seeing Madb makes me want to watch the Children of Dune miniseries. It looks like Muadib.

quote:
I don't hate, I envy the power.
Sounds like a Sith recruitment slogan.
I can't help it. It reminds me of Medb, the Connacht queen in the Tain. "Madb" is one of the variant spellings.
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madb
Member # 10532

- posted      Profile for Madb   Email Madb         Edit/Delete Post 
Ouh i'm loving the attention! Seriously my etail is wagging away. Paradise Found!

Eaquae Legit, could you please explain what a Connacht Queen is & wether I should be flattered or crushed?

- MaSTERdb

Posts: 49 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
NO cake. Like an onion.

cause he smells bad.

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
It's not meant to make you feel anything. It's an observation of a mental association I can't shake. Go look her up, if you really care.

On a more relevant note, why do people always use hot dogs for these contests? One hot dog is all I can handle, generally. You want me to eat myself sick, give me GOOD food, and maybe I'll give it a go.

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah hot dogs are mos def the nastiest food in the world to use for eating contests.
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
What do these guys eat on a daily basis?
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
They're all vegetarians.
Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omega M.
Member # 7924

- posted      Profile for Omega M.           Edit/Delete Post 
Would you date someone who did these eating contests, or would the idea of them eating all that food creep you out? For instance, that Sonya Thomas girl is pretty cute, and I'm usually attracted to athletic women, but I don't know if I could stand dating her and cheering her on at her contests and thinking about what's going to happen to what she's just eaten.
Posts: 781 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I don't know if I could stand dating her and cheering her on at her contests and thinking about what's going to happen to what she's just eaten.
Digestion squicks you out?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Omega M.:
Would you date someone who did these eating contests, or would the idea of them eating all that food creep you out? For instance, that Sonya Thomas girl is pretty cute, and I'm usually attracted to athletic women, but I don't know if I could stand dating her and cheering her on at her contests and thinking about what's going to happen to what she's just eaten.

If you had a lifetime case of serious Acid Reflux, you'd be surprised how little vomiting impacts you.
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.