FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What VP Cheney really said...kinda

Author Topic: What VP Cheney really said...kinda
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Vice President Cheney seems to love secrecy. Honestly, he is so secretive the most recent fight with congress is about the fact that he doesn't even want to tell another executive department how secretive he's being.

However, with a little voodoo magic, an in with imprisoned insider Scooter, and some top top secret technical surveillance I have discovered some of the secrets he's trying to keep.

I'm putting them here before the Cheney Police knock at my door and make me disappear. Any apologies if by exposing these secrets on this forum causes it or the entire internet to self destruct. Our only hope is that Cheney's arch foe, King of the Internet Al Gore, will use his fatherlike influence on the internet to stop Cheney's ability to silence the truth.

In regards to Guantanamo:

quote:
Scooter: But sir, Guantanimo? Why do you want to put our terrorist interrogation headquarters in a place with a name so...so...Latin?

Cheney: Not Latin, Spanish my friend, and the Spanish will help keep it hidden from the world.

Scooter: Spanish? How can that help keep it hidden.

Cheney: Because, Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

On the Firing of the Attorneys:

quote:
Scooter: But why 8 new lawyers? What is it about these 8 that make them better than those we already have working for us.

Cheney: I've got four that want to hold me, three that want to scold me. One says she's a friend of mine. Take it easy. Take it easy.

On Senate Subpoenas:
quote:
Scooter: All the want is the truth. Would it be so bad to give it to them?

Cheney: The Truth? You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

Scooter: I probably couldn't, but perhaps congress could?

There is a pause.

Cheney and Scooter both laugh.

more to come later.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Cheney is secretive not because he is evil, but because he wants to hide his lack of evil, his goodness, from the world. He is sick of being tough.

http://www.paloozahead.com/945850-2282-150003

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
Eek.
Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

oh dear.

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.