FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » July 13 - the last bit of Drive

Author Topic: July 13 - the last bit of Drive
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Fox is airing the 5th and 6th episodes of Drive on Friday the 13th.

I'll be watching.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
What ever happened to Drive? It looked really promising, but I was in the process of moving while it was on, so I missed a couple episodes, and then it seemed to have gone away.
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
Well it was turning into an interesting show with Nathan Fillion in it, so it had to go.
Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Launchywiggin
Member # 9116

- posted      Profile for Launchywiggin   Email Launchywiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
Fox is really, really stupid.

Drive just needed time to develop. You can't cancel a show after airing 4 episodes. I loved it--thought it had great pacing and interesting characters.

Fox gave up LOST, and look where that went.

Posts: 1314 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't stand watching Nathan Fillion get shafted by Fox anymore. I had to edit a soap opera magazine and it said Nathan is making an appearance on the 10,000th episode of "One Life to Give."

I almost started weeping there at my desk.

Yes soaps are where he got his start, but nobody should have to go back to that God forsaken cesspool of overacting and debauchery.

But as for Fox being stupid. Their executives have millions of dollars, and I work for $10 an hour. They must know something I don't.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shanna
Member # 7900

- posted      Profile for Shanna   Email Shanna         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard today that Nathan will be appearing on "Desperate Housewives."

I can't stand the show but it'll be nice to see him on a channel besides Fox.

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.