FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Firefly

Author Topic: Firefly
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
So...

I just watched the entire series. 14 episodes, I believe... and that is it?

No more? nothing? nada? Um, I think someone has to die.

Or more need to be made.

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you seen the movie, yet?
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RunningBear:
So...

I just watched the entire series. 14 episodes, I believe... and that is it?

No more? nothing? nada? Um, I think someone has to die.

Or more need to be made.

Yeah, that more or less sums up my reaction when I finished series. I don't suppose anyone here has enough money to buy the rights and fund another season, do you?
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Mike   Email Mike         Edit/Delete Post 
Funny, I just watched the whole thing, plus Serenity, this weekend. It's good. But honestly, I could take or leave another season.
Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
The whole season was movie worthy,

The movie was good, but did not really mesh with the show,

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
After you watch the 14 eps, you have to read the 3 comics (it's like a 15th ep) and then watch Serenity. And that, unfortunately, is all he wrote.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
(Plus the second comic mini-series coming out this fall)
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Is the second comic mini-series going to be set in a post-movie timeframe, do you know?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Last I heard it was still pre-movie. It will be called "Better Days," written by Joss, Bret Matthews and drawn by William Conrad. From what I understand, the Serenity crew will get a huge and lucrative job, and the pressure from the high stakes starts wreaking havoc on the crew. Haven't heard for sure yet, though.
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
The first series of comics are available in a single publication now. Hadn't heard of the second- I'll keep an eye out.
Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.