FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Last Comic Standing

Author Topic: Last Comic Standing
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay. So tonight, they did "speed laughing", where they each had one minute a piece with six different people, and had to make them laugh.

But they only showed clips of them doing this with five people. Two from Deal or No Deal, a clown, a nun and a transvestite with absolutely no sense of humor.

Clearly, they cut out all the scenes with the sixth person. Has anyone heard any rumors about why they did this? Viewers with OCD are up in arms.

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't really even notice, but now that you mentioned it.
Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andrew W
Member # 4172

- posted      Profile for Andrew W   Email Andrew W         Edit/Delete Post 
I've done a brief google search on this but found nothing. What actually happened? Was the sixth person someone with OCD?
Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
No, the OCD was about me and noticing the missing person. I've Googled it as well, and found nothing. Curious. I'm going to e-mail Michael Ausiello and Kristin Veitch.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dobbie
Member # 3881

- posted      Profile for Dobbie           Edit/Delete Post 
That show should be called "Least Comic Standing".
Posts: 1794 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that wasn't funny at all Dobbie.

Are we sure there weren't three Deal or No Deal girls, and just thought there were only two?

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

They said they replaced four of them with "special" dates: the tranny, the nun, the clown, & ???.
Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

Dobbie did a doobie.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.